LDRO

Instagram Updates

“I just wanted to say I’m so blessed to have been able to have my birthday with my girlfriends. Fenway Park was amazing and so proud of the band. The next day we got to be with Jen on the 21st. I’m only so sorry that only minutes after you blew out your candles on your own birthday that we always celebrate together you got that phone call at the restaurant about ur dad. I’m so glad me and Annie were there. And I’m also just so sorry that that same day Nikki‘s dad fell ill. But we’ve been able to be with both of you guys this week and that’s all that matters to me. Love you both and I love your dads. Thank you for throwing me a little birthday dinner and my beautiful ribbon cake. I’m so so lucky that we’ve gotten to celebrate everybody, I’m probably the luckiest girl in the world for all the best reasons. thank you for being my rocks.“

IMG-3994 IMG-3995 IMG-3996 IMG-3997 IMG-3998 IMG-3999 IMG-4001

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

she’s such a great person and friend, it really shows <3 i feel so bad for Jen and Nikki :( that’s a lot to deal with in a week

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Does anyone know Lana and Jen’s origin story? It seems like she’s been part of Lana’s life for many years now, I’m curious how they initially crossed paths.

I’m glad Lana has found lasting and meaningful friendship. I’m sure it’s quite difficult to do when you’re as famous as she is. 

Hi all

I saw Elle (our community leader)'s message above and it reminded me of a message I wanted to share before I was on this platform. 

I once saw Nikki Lane's post about Taylor Swift songs always sounding the same and I replied to her story to say that this is very mean and that people say the same about Lana. After some chats back and forth, Nikki then agreed with me that it perpetuated sexism but did not delete the story. She later deleted her messages to me. 

I think she is a nice person, but I am afaid, that was not a nice story to make. 

I hope she is nice to Lana.

Kind regards

6 minutes ago, Lanadelneigh said:

Hi all

I saw Elle (our community leader)'s message above and it reminded me of a message I wanted to share before I was on this platform. 

I once saw Nikki Lane's post about Taylor Swift songs always sounding the same and I replied to her story to say that this is very mean and that people say the same about Lana. After some chats back and forth, Nikki then agreed with me that it perpetuated sexism but did not delete the story. She later deleted her messages to me. 

I think she is a nice person, but I am afaid, that was not a nice story to make. 

Kind regards

:sideeye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

14 minutes ago, Lanadelneigh said:

Hi all

Kind regards

:brigitte: pics or it didn’t happen 

15 minutes ago, Lanadelneigh said:

Hi all

Kind regards

Hi all

Please see the link as follows: https://picallow.com/conversation-with-nikki-lane/ 

As mentioned, she later deleted her messages, but you may note the 'Seen' notice. 

However, as I mentioned, this is just my view on her story and I do not wish to influence anyone else. I do think she only posted it for humour.

Kind regards