LDRO

Instagram Updates

holy SHITΒ :trisha:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

can somebody summarize what she’s saying? i don’t have instagram

Recently someone broke into her car and stole her stuff. Included Camcorders with footage of her family she wanted to turn into something. (A snippet of her life). Hard drives. And a 200 page book :(

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

i'm so sorry for her. she sounds and looks so sad and exhausted. i totally get that she's worried and that this shit is fucking with her creativity. why can't she catch a break???

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

can somebody summarize what she’s saying? i don’t have instagram

someone broke into her car 2 months ago and stole her hard drives and came recorders and she had to completely delete her 200 page book that she didn’t have backed up at all. This week they’re still hacking into her phone and leaking songs and personal photosΒ 

"Don’t forget me"

Oh fuck basically someone broke in and stole her computerΒ and hard driveΒ and her 200 page Simon schusterΒ book is gone forever and she has to restart her book all over and although she was able to wipe out her hard drive remotely people can still access other things like music and personal photos and whatever else she had on there and she’ll never leave stuff in the car again after someone broke all the windows and took her shit but despite all of this she’s still confident in the upcoming record OMFG I’m so sorry Lana I can’t fucking believe thisΒ :toofunny:

Just now, keps2013 said:

Recently someone broke into her car and stole her stuff. Included Camcorders with footage of her family she wanted to turn into something. (A snippet of her life). Hard drives. And a 200 page book :(

Β 

oh my god, that’s terrible, i would feel so directionless and crushed if i were to loose so much precious things like that, ideally, whoever did this would return all that they’ve stolen, but we know how people are :(Β 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

Β 

do we think that ocean boulevard and fingertips came from this?Β 

I wouldn't be surprisedΒ :(Β now I feel badΒ :poordat:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

heartbroken about the Behind the Iron Gates poetryΒ book omg 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I’ve been so excited for itΒ 

Β 

edit: I cannot even imagine how gut-wrenching that has to feel as an artist. that was HOURS AND HOURS of her life, thoughts, and art. to even try to recreate one lost work is unbelievable but all 200 pages? she deserves so much better than that. I really hope the rotten thief turns it back in or is caught. I’m positive no matter what she releases and when it’s ready/recreated it will still be incredible, but I honestly understand if she can’t endeavor to rewrite 200 pages of beautiful spur-of-the-moment poems 😭 wowΒ