LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Sorry but after the low key eras that were COCC and BB please no selfie single covers this era:cuteface:. I want a concept. I want effort. I want to be visually aroused :hooker:

Also remembering when she used a selfie for the single cover of Hope is a Dangerous thing…I mean it was fine, but I’m curious how it would be if she tried something different this time 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

25 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Not me expecting to get the album title or a date when turning my phone upside down :hide:

She's so quirky

Ben Manager of the Year! I still can't believe that the ESC is coming to Liverpool next year. :O

“My favorite 🍪

673-F6428-311-A-44-A6-91-A8-CBD2-BAE78-BA3 113-D56-E0-452-C-4-ADE-B2-D3-7-BF1-CC4-D4995 057-FE26-B-62-A5-4-ECD-846-C-A07133020301

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

um what is that insta story and why does it remind me of the lyrics she teased in the magazine interview 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Word on the street is she’s releasing a single in November called “I’m happiest when Im lying down in the park and look up and I think to myself. Isn’t it beautiful that just lying on the grass and feeling the support of the earth underneath me is enough for today?” 

they say it’s extremely experimental and representative of the upcoming record’s sound.

1 minute ago, DealerBitch said:

Word on the street is she’s releasing a single in November called “I’m happiest when Im lying down in the park and look up and I think to myself. Isn’t it beautiful that just lying on the grass and feeling the support of the earth underneath me is enough for today?” 

they say it’s extremely experimental and representative of the upcoming record’s sound.

Period.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, DealerBitch said:

where have I read this, was it a poem snippet she teased last year? it is so familiar ...

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The caption on her story is taken from the W Mag interview. She said it directly to Alessandro. I remember seeing a fanpage originally posting that quote on that photo of her, so it seems she just came across it and reposted it! :) 

self referential queen