LDRO

Instagram Updates

23 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i think establishments like churchome are useless and cringy, i don't get why lana goes but hey, as long as she's happy i guess. maybe i'm just against them because where i live we have nothing similar. whatever. anyway, she looks pretty:party:

lana is sober and did/does AA

and faith, god and all that stuff is embedded into the steps of AAΒ 

Disappointed she continues to associate with homophobes despite having a large percentage of gay fans. Β Makes me wonder what she really thinks deep down. Β I know she’s been encouraged by her other β€˜Real Housewives’ friends who have shit for brains to attend, Β along with AA. Β You can’t question herΒ onΒ anything as she will just get defensive and pissed off…I’ve never seen her apologise before only dig herselfΒ a bigger grave. She’s quite problematic and I’m beginning to see why her mother raged at her sometimes..because she never listened to anyone and did dumb things. Β 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

One day we will check herΒ storyΒ and she will be driving then accidentally crash into something

GET OFF YOUR PHONE WHILE DRIVING LANA!!!Β :eartha2:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,Β Β je sais que tu m'aimes aussiΒ ~

35 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Disappointed she continues to associate with homophobes despite having a large percentage of gay fans. Β Makes me wonder what she really thinks deep down. Β I know she’s been encouraged by her other β€˜Real Housewives’ friends who have shit for brains to attend, Β along with AA. Β You can’t question herΒ onΒ anything as she will just get defensive and pissed off…I’ve never seen her apologise before only dig herselfΒ a bigger grave. She’s quite problematic and I’m beginning to see why her mother raged at her sometimes..because she never listened to anyone and did dumb things. Β 

I wonder if Lana really knew about this. She attended Dyke Day LA not too long ago and showed her support. She's not an activist, but I think she's still strongly on the LGBTQ+ side.

36 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She is either unaware, or is aware and chooses to overlook it. I have always found that to be disappointing but, at the end of the day, you choose to support her and her music in spite of it, or you do not.

For me, I don't thinkΒ sheΒ is homophobic, and I suspect she's probably unaware that he is (especially given the new, vague language he's using), which is why I still support her. I'd definitely prefer if she didn't associate w him or the church but what can you do?

It is funny to me, though, that there's a bunch o' people over on the Snow on the Beach thread criticising Taylor for various things but they're totally cool with this type o' problematic shit because it's Lana.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

JudahΒ is a homophobe (who also thinks "living with your girlfriend" is a sin), soΒ I hope he has a horrible birthday, quite frankly

kRvENU69EiaCdL8ZdWy9sP-768-80.png.webp

Not her casually wishing a homophobe a hbd when her sister is bi I-

whatarecoloris.jpg

45 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

While I find it unfortunate that Lana visits churches like this, I seriously doubt she background checked her pastor to the degree to find 17 year old comments.

It sounded like he’s dodging questions as @Rorman NockwellΒ pointed out. So I’m not entirely sure he’s changed.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

we already know Lana is ignorant in the sense that she's very settledΒ in herΒ beliefs, to the point that she would probably defend a homophobe if their comments were vague enough for plausible deniability to be a thing

Β 

i don't necessarily hold that against her, considering she's been open about struggling with her sense of identity in the past, and admitted to being very "adaptive" to everyone around herΒ - but therein lies the problem, sis is a navel-gazer at the olympic level lmao

Β 

it's fine to be philosophically minded, but there comes a point at which you've got to realize, you're being impractical out of principle, not because there's actually any curiosity there

Β 

you choose not to read the writing on the wall, you know? it's not that you're looking in the other direction because "what if" lol, not every situation in life is like that

rihKQ8M.gif

Β 

She's an artist who's pretty real about who she is and what she thinks, I don't think it's homophobia but I think she doesn't care. People of herΒ generation are less connected to these things and all of this has to go over herΒ head. I understand it in the sense that artists should stay away from that, stay neutral and not position themselves. She makes music, she puts it there, those who want to listen, those who don't want to don't listen, regardless of origins, budget or sexuality, music is universal and does not choose.

Gays fans came to her on their own, she didn't look for them, unlike Gaga, for example, who claims to represent them in all her art. Lana just doesn't care and loves everyone, from my point of view. For the Church it's a bit the same thing, she's having a good time and that's it.