LDRO

Instagram Updates

On 7/18/2023 at 7:10 PM, Louise said:

I think the deleted post was directed to me.

On 7/18/2023 at 7:23 PM, Pink Champagne said:

Do you care to elaborate :stareney2:

Okay . . . but be prepared for a book.

Many of you have some kind of relationship with Lana: from a one-time meeting or more, watching Lana perform live, so that Lana knows the regulars by name - some - or you met her and took a selfie which lives in perpetuity on social media, and had vinyls, CDs, arms, books and other merch signed . . . There are fan sites when Lana was on social she followed, commented, and liked. Remember when Lana posted fan cam snippets of the Norman tour on IG? Before she deleted landelrey IG and twitter.

Here is some of my history of artists I feature or have sampled.

Spoiler

I didn't follow Lana on twitter or IG. I am not on IG. I do not stream. I only find and enjoy sometimes share videos of live performances. I never heard a Katy Perry song or a Rihanna song. When an Adele song comes on the piped in music in a store I want to run far, far away. I didn't listen or watch Adele's live performances, except on the Grammys. I never heard an Ed Sheeran song. There is only a small handful of artists I watch: Dev Hynes, Lana, Liv Warfield, Sam Wheelock, Steve Lacy, Toro y Moi lately a couple of songs, Leenalchi, Leehi . . . only the live performances. Finally I bought a Lana album in mp3s from Amazon: BB. Oh, Taylor Swift I watched her BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge from 2019, including her cover of Phil Collins' I Can't Stop Loving You from 1977 . . . Phil Collins commented on the youtube, and it made the news. It has 10 million views, and got the attention of oldsters like me.

I watched one video of Taylor Swift, where I thought, there is some black humor and she is clever. But I cannot listen to her studio recordings produced by Jack. That said, I watched the video for Cardigan and enjoyed that, and sampled some songs from Folklore. Taylor Swift's live performance on the 2021 Grammys was lovely!

At least Taylor gives credit where credit is do, re Lana. I'll never listen to a Lorde song. Only I heard the mashups to prove Lana's melodies were ripped from Norman and Chemtrails. I can't listen to awful people! Lizzo was hanging by a thread because her producer copied Ian Isiah melody and arrangement of NUTS for About Damn Time, but I thought Lizzo didn't know, until Lizzo said something which - to me - sounded racist, so Lizzo is canceled. Weeknd is canceled because he stole from Dev Hynes. I'm done with Dev Hynes, too, because he is working with Lorde, except his critically acclaimed BBC One program, Composed With Dev Hynes a series of 14 hour long episodes of classical and experimental composers who inspired him . . . with commentary from him. Plus Dev's classical compositions, I am diving into from the past, like Grammy-nominated Fields with Third Coast Percussion.

There are fan sites I am sure get noticed by Lana or her management, and receive exclusives from one or the other, like the Brazil sites. That is another type of relationship. My VideoConnoisseur or LiveConnoisseur on twitter is a fan site of Lana and the handful of acts I appreciate. I post their live fan cam snippets. It is a fun hobby, checking out the lives, and posting the snippets, with credit. I wrote thought pieces for comments on major publications sometimes, and sometimes got in twitter debates, positive toward Lana. Though I am not in the categories mentioned above, or - like you - having met Lana or enjoying Lana in concert . . . this happened with some other acts I follow - I think my comments and posts were read by Lana, and there is a little back and forth!

Spoiler

And I never met them, followed them on social, or spoke to them or DM'd them. Sam Wheelock I enjoy a friendship with, and we email back and forth. One marketer for a couple of acts I admire offered me part-time work to on social, but I declined. I don't know who the tour manager meant. It was sweet. I told him it is a hobby and I can't be paid.

It happened with other artists, too. I started tweeting their videos, and it seemed like a back and forth, without ever admitting to it, without following or naming, having never met. Except singer Liv Warfield finally retweeted a video I posted of her performance in France, after three years of fandom of Liv *yay* I didn't WANT to admit it. And I don't WANT to admit it. If i admit, "I think the deleted post was directed to me," then I have to admit these:

Dev Hynes
Lanaboards-Post07242023b.jpg

Chris
ER17-DwUUAA4LOB?format=jpg&name=large(me on the left)

and Ann Wilson
Lanaboards-Post07242023a.jpg

in response to a video about Chris' boots

because I used the video to introduce Chris' boots to Ann's tour boots.

I live in my own bubble. I am happy. The world is falling apart. As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I hope for better things! Jesus said at Matthew 24:33: Likewise also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near at the doors.

But I must turn my 62-year old face to the mirror mentor some true and say, "Louise, you're not a little girl any longer. It's time to start admitting things."

4 hours ago, Louise said:

Many of you have some kind of relationship with Lana: from a one-time meeting or more, watching Lana perform live, so that Lana knows the regulars by name - some - or you met her and took a selfie which lives in perpetuity on social media, and had vinyls, CDs, arms, books and other merch signed . . . There are fan sites when Lana was on social she followed, commented, and liked. Remember when Lana posted fan cam snippets of the Norman tour on IG? Before she deleted landelrey IG and twitter.

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't follow Lana on twitter or IG. I am not on IG. I do not stream. I only find and enjoy sometimes share videos of live performances. I never heard a Katy Perry song or a Rihanna song. When an Adele song comes on the piped in music in a store I want to run far, far away. I didn't listen or watch Adele's live performances, except on the Grammys. I never heard an Ed Sheeran song. There is only a small handful of artists I watch: Dev Hynes, Lana, Liv Warfield, Sam Wheelock, Steve Lacy, Toro y Moi lately a couple of songs, Leenalchi, Leehi . . . only the live performances. Finally I bought a Lana album in mp3s from Amazon: BB. Oh, Taylor Swift I watched her BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge from 2019, including her cover of Phil Collins' I Can't Stop Loving You from 1977 . . . Phil Collins commented on the youtube, and it made the news. It has 10 million views, and got the attention of oldsters like me.

I watched one video of Taylor Swift, where I thought, there is some black humor and she is clever. But I cannot listen to her studio recordings produced by Jack. That said, I watched the video for Cardigan and enjoyed that, and sampled some songs from Folklore. Taylor Swift's live performance on the 2021 Grammys was lovely!

At least Taylor gives credit where credit is do, re Lana. I'll never listen to a Lorde song. Only I heard the mashups to prove Lana's melodies were ripped from Norman and Chemtrails. I can't listen to awful people! Lizzo was hanging by a thread because her producer copied Ian Isiah melody and arrangement of NUTS for About Damn Time, but I thought Lizzo didn't know, until Lizzo said something which - to me - sounded racist, so Lizzo is canceled. Weeknd is canceled because he stole from Dev Hynes. I'm done with Dev Hynes, too, because he is working with Lorde, except his critically acclaimed BBC One program, Composed With Dev Hynes a series of 14 hour long episodes of classical and experimental composers who inspired him . . . with commentary from him. Plus Dev's classical compositions, I am diving into from the past, like Grammy-nominated Fields with Third Coast Percussion.

There are fan sites I am sure get noticed by Lana or her management, and receive exclusives from one or the other, like the Brazil sites. That is another type of relationship. My VideoConnoisseur or LiveConnoisseur on twitter is a fan site of Lana and the handful of acts I appreciate. I post their live fan cam snippets. It is a fun hobby, checking out the lives, and posting the snippets, with credit. I wrote thought pieces for comments on major publications sometimes, and sometimes got in twitter debates, positive toward Lana. Though I am not in the categories mentioned above, or - like you - having met Lana or enjoying Lana in concert . . . this happened with some other acts I follow - I think my comments and posts were read by Lana, and there is a little back and forth!

Reveal hidden contents

And I never met them, followed them on social, or spoke to them or DM'd them. Sam Wheelock I enjoy a friendship with, and we email back and forth. One marketer for a couple of acts I admire offered me part-time work to on social, but I declined. I don't know who the tour manager meant. It was sweet. I told him it is a hobby and I can't be paid.

It happened with other artists, too. I started tweeting their videos, and it seemed like a back and forth, without ever admitting to it, without following or naming, having never met. Except singer Liv Warfield finally retweeted a video I posted of her performance in France, after three years of fandom of Liv *yay* I didn't WANT to admit it. And I don't WANT to admit it. If i admit, "I think the deleted post was directed to me," then I have to admit these:

Dev Hynes

Chris

and Ann Wilson

I live in my own bubble. I am happy. The world is falling apart. As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I hope for better things! Jesus said at Matthew 24:33: Likewise also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near at the doors.

But I must turn my 62-year old face to the mirror mentor some true and say, "Louise, you're not a little girl any longer. It's time to start admitting things."

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Dev Hynes

Chris

and Ann Wilson

All I got from this is Lizzo is racist…?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Dev Hynes

Chris

and Ann Wilson

6 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

She has updated the captions “Look out for our show in ROGERS near Little Rock… tickets on sale soon”

The way my 6 hour road trip just dropped to 3 hours:wowcry: :defeated: 

I’m coming for you Lanitaaaaa :smile:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

On 7/24/2023 at 5:35 AM, cyberbunnyboops said:

anyone noticed how in the other picture she posted she's wearing a rosary necklace? am i reading too much into this? maybe. but i sense some coke necklace shit happening. 

Well she did say she was putting the prototype in for it, my bet is September 

9 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

She has updated the captions “Look out for our show in ROGERS near Little Rock… tickets on sale soon”

Now hold awn I have some friends who work at Walmart Corporate which is like the next town over lemme give them a ring….Pinky’s coming to stay for a few days 

monkeyphone.gif

16 hours ago, Louise said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Dev Hynes

Chris

and Ann Wilson

Everything about this… 10/10 no notes

qfrWuBl.png