LDRO

Instagram Updates

The way she said her team made her fall in love with her job all over again :crai:

This confirms my view that pandemic just fucked her up (as was the case for all of us) and now she’s truly back in the game. We should be expecting her to spoiiiil us

49 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Tearing up at her saying how happy she is. I can’t even explain how happy it makes ME to hear that

Literally same, I was just thinking about how it's been three months since my concert already and how much I miss it - it felt really nice to see this video right now, I feel so lucky that I got to be a (very very small) part of it all <3

27 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

See her talking about Bob Dylan kinda make me sad... The only old dinossaur that she could achieve :crai:

Joni, Joan, Bruce all praised her some how but Bob Dylan remains silent

Bob opened up about it and dropped continual and extensive praise about her in the 2009 documentary. She also totally forgives him and chalks it up to them being in their 20s and were foolish. There is not much else Bob can say and he also doesn't like talking to the public much anymore and is really burnt out about it all. He didn't even want to accept a Nobel prize. He seems he just wants to be left alone at this point. 

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/bob-dylan-on-the-love-and-devotion-of-joan-baez-folk/

30 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

every time she talks about lana it's like "well my grand daughter likes her!" :ohmy:

I agree with @Orville Peck but I screamed

it's so true :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

32 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

every time she talks about lana it's like "well my grand daughter likes her!" :ohmy:

She does seem that she was all tough love to her when she was trying to get her to sing a duet and made her jump through all these hoops, critical of her singing and demanded she not stop dancing until joan did when they went out dancing. but then painted a portrait of her later, so she must have some sort of a gooey center for Lana and not be all tough as nails 24/7.   

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why she always posting about that random old woman

Cause she's the queen of folk music, has inspired countless other folk singers, and also inspired lots of women on women rights which was somewhat taboo in the 60s, as well as civil rights, walking with MLK. She was extremely influential to so many but never really got the recognition for it, kinda like Lana.  She was my mom's favorite and my mom was obsessed with her and always playing her music. Like how people like Billie elish got started by playing Lana songs. Joan did that and inspired confidence for countless women. Joan is really big deal but it's not really know  in mainstream culture. 

Joan did more for women of that era than anyone. Hands down. 

It was tough for women back then. For real. My mom was given harder tests than her male counterparts. It wasn't until the 80s that women started being respected. Women had it hard back then. Also not really talked about. 

i don't think lana would be friends with joan baez or speak so highly of her if joan was really rude to her or dismissive of her, they literally appeared together for a photoshoot not too long ago, we shouldn't really assume what a person's like based off of what they said in interviews or posts on social media

WGe8ynS.gif