LDRO

Instagram Updates

8 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

it won't let me like posts, so consider my reply a like! :scajo2:

i love how she says "sun's gonna shine in my backyard someday" it makes me feel hopeful :flutter: 

Best part of the song. 🌅

15 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

He did an interview recently explaining very clearly what he worked with when Lana and her siblings were young. I’ll try to find it it’s interesting 

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

She needs to stop using Insta to reply to random hateful shit omg someone get her away from there so she doesn’t read the negative stuff :oprah3:

Altho I love the way how she shuts them :ma:

url%5D

rob did become successful at some point, with the domain thing and stuff. but he never bought lana a career, people fail miserably to understand that

if anything, her uncle helped her more with her career by teaching her the guitar chords

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

59 minutes ago, la otra mujer said:

F8vV88NW0AAfrF7?format=jpg&name=large

Lana commented this in this ig reel 

https://t.co/fu3PKSomil

i think it's important that we recognize and speak out about the fact that rich people have a significant advantages in life compared to people who aren't wealthy, especially in times like now, where young people have little to no chance of owning a home or even moving out of their parent's home, but there's no way in hell anybody who says it's so depressing to grow up rich or anything along those lines wouldn't take a million or more dollars in a heartbeat if it were offered to them, or would be upset about growing up in a wealthy family :thumb: let's not lie to ourselves lol

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123