LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, taurelailomea said:

What's the URL for signing in? The only ones I can find are just the page to sign up and the emailed link to "verify your details." 

i just googled “sparkle jump rope queen os” and the upper right corner had a sign in button

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wonder what is the use of sparkleropejumpqueen since we always know everything before anyone posts officially about it :ma:

Well, it's to create discounts and presaves on things like merch or tickets for loyal fans. Also, Instagram doesn't pay you for your traffic, from a business perspective. But it's also to get data from fans to know where to perform and things like that. 

Also there is no way to solve the scalper problem except by creating a system for fans to sign on that show they are loyal fans and can earn positions in line to sell tickets so they can guarantee they get a ticket. 

Her actual website lanadelrey.com is working but ldr village still isn’t. Also sparklejumpropequeen doesn’t show country roads yet.

Lana don’t forget sparklejumpropequeen challenge <3

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wonder what is the use of sparkleropejumpqueen since we always know everything before anyone posts officially about it :ma:

Honestly, I’ve wondered the same since it launched. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

i just googled “sparkle jump rope queen os” and the upper right corner had a sign in button

Thank you! For others, it's sparklejumpropequeen.os.fan. It seems to be a completely different site from the one in her bio; I had to sign up "again"! Someone needs to tell her people to replace that link.

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Honestly, I’ve wondered the same since it launched. :toofunny:

For presaves and discounts. Additionally there is no way to defeat scalpers unless you can do presales to loyal fans. The only way to do that is to have some type of profile on a website that she has control over.  

Just now, Rivers said:

For presaves and discounts. Additionally there is no way to defeat scalpers unless you can do presales to loyal fans. The only way to do that is to have some type of profile on a website that she has control over.  

But the site is barely updated, they keep asking us to sign up as if it’s ready to roll but it never seems like they know what to use it for. :uh: Right now, it has the exact same info as her official site so… We can get presaves either way, right? I’m not so sure about getting discounts but we’ll see, I guess. I still wonder why they ask where we live, because I doubt that’ll affect where she’ll go on tours. If it turns out I’m wrong, I’m happy to be!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She just posted this on her story -

IMG-8480

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Probably just been busy, and didn't think it was top priority, but now she's probably pissed about getting everything erased, and frustrated with the interwebs, and might have more time to devote to it. I mean if we are just getting everything we do erased then maybe we need a backup? I've been backing up some of my stuff to a site called urbit you can model yourself because these social media companies obviously can't be fully trusted to protect their services. She might even want something like lanaboards on sjrq. 

I wonder if she deactivated due to all the comments pressuring her to say something about Palestine? Either way, she’s back now, but we don’t know for how long :-/

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”