LDRO

Instagram Updates

The ironic thing is so many people are obsessed with their following and presence on social media and she just deletes it all and starts over. I've been thinking about doing the same thing for some time. Not just because I've said and done a lot of dumb shit on social media, but there is something to be said about the benefits of what a reset does to your thinking. Considering there seems to be a lot more pressure on people like her, it's understandable to need to make changes like that. Even though they may seem extreme, it doesn't mean it's unhealthy or that she's crazy. 

https://medium.com/personal-growth/how-to-free-yourself-by-starting-over-with-social-media-66619628d84b

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/emotional-fitness/201001/10-ways-and-reasons-you-can-start-over

17 minutes ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

let me put this back on the wall chile...

w-_Jj5wgr9hXASiz.jpg

@honeymoon is like a fucking cat, how many lives it has left, 7 out of 9? 💀

url%5D

Just now, Rivers said:

The ironic thing is so many people are obsessed with their following and presence on social media and she just deletes it all and starts over. I've been thinking about doing the same thing for some time. Not just because I've said and done a lot of dumb shit on social media, but there is something to be said about the benefits of what a reset does to your thinking. Considering there seems to be a lot more pressure on people like her, it's understandable to need to make changes like that. Even though they may seem extreme, it doesn't mean it's unhealthy or that she's crazy. 

https://medium.com/personal-growth/how-to-free-yourself-by-starting-over-with-social-media-66619628d84b

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/emotional-fitness/201001/10-ways-and-reasons-you-can-start-over

I deactivated my personal instagram about a year ago, it's been a weight off my shoulders. I was also being stalked, and it was causing paranoia. I can't imagine how it is for a public figure like Lana. I sympathise. 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

She probably just broke up with her boyfriend or smthn

We all know she'll be back

Idk what Barrie's deal is, though. I worry for that man. He seems to have really been struggling since his mum died.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Wasn’t around for the other deactivation. But I feel this is starting to be concerning, that nothing is being said by anyone in her camp, Rob, Ben, ect  is this how it was the other time(s)? I would think someone would have came out and announced a hack or a reason for deactivating acct, no? I have gone from this is silly to concerned if everything and everyone is ok…

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

1 minute ago, Traveler said:

Wasn’t around for the other deactivation. But I feel this is starting to be concerning, that nothing is being said by anyone in her camp, Rob, Ben, ect  is this how it was the other time(s)? I would think someone would have came out and announced a hack or a reason for deactivating acct, no? I have gone from this is silly to concerned if everything and everyone is ok…

Lana rn

UVnMijb_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&