LDRO

Instagram Updates

Nice to know we are getting multiple producers on this album, I think that’s a good sign it won’t be a chemtrails pt.2:agree2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

Nice to know we are getting multiple producers on this album, I think that’s a good sign it won’t be a chemtrails pt.2:agree2:

haven't seen the story, what did she say?

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

My man is at the 49er’s game rn and I sent him Lana’s story and he wrote back “I’m starting to think she’s actually my soulmate and you just introduced us” LMAOO 

oh god so this basically means she’s working on her next album right??? Like.. I’m moving 

9 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

haven't seen the story, what did she say?

She said she had a great week with Luke laird (the way she phrased it makes it sound like she was working with him this past week) and now she is going to see Jack today after watching the game 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

She actually meant Jack Donoghue and she is working on a witch house Ethel Cain-core masterpiece…with Zodiac as track 2

Gibson Girl (Lana’s Version) coming…:hype::roll:

You’re so right i can confirm he was spotted leaving his fishing job in ireland and boarding a flight to tennessee :agree:

Spoiler

i’m being sarcastic unfortunately

Just now, violettiaras said:

You’re so right i can confirm he was spotted leaving his fishing job in ireland and boarding a flight to tennessee :agree:

Hide contents

i’m being sarcastic unfortunately

I thought you said fisting job for a sec…:seeit:

its so cute how she always posts about sending love to her favorite sports team, it reminds me of the dodgers video with her marilyn wig. such a soft sweetie pie approach to being a sports fan lol

I’m so happy that she’s updating us with her plans about making new music rather than leaving us in the dark. I enjoy the mystery of what the next album will sound like especially since she’s mostly been staying in Nashville

hyz6.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

it literally has been in the low 40s all day with non stop sprinkles wtf is she talking abt nice day in tennesee…

She's back in Los Angeles, 76 Fahrenheit and partly cloudy with some sun peeking through! :hot: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS