LDRO

Instagram Updates

On 2/9/2024 at 5:55 AM, violettiaras said:

How do you guys figure out who she follows??? like do you follow everyone in her following list and check backΒ until a new person you don’t follow shows up?Β 

You can look at her following list on insta! New follows are usually at the top of the list

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

15 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

You can look at her following list on insta! New follows are usually at the top of the list

i knew you could check the following but i never realized it showed the new ones first lmfao! i always assumed it was randomized for some reason, not sure how i never made that connection. thank you <3

42 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

what if it was for a music video? otherwise they would have posted it immediately! :oprah4:

def possible! i mean the range she’s at is low-key known for training celebsΒ for their movies /Β music videos etc. e.g keanu for john wick Β 

Β 

On 2/8/2024 at 5:38 PM, jealous girl said:

Lana seems to have just started following film director RJ Bruni and he also follows her…

I was hoping this meansΒ a music video but his CV lists mostly nature-related projects for big brands

Β 

On 2/8/2024 at 5:54 PM, jealous girl said:

Lots of vintage cars, motorcycles and horses, and his first pinned reel is also right up LDR’s alley

Β 

Not that it means anything, but one of his posts (number 18 if you're counting back)Β uses Young and Beautiful for the soundtrack. Tbh, I could see why Lana likes his work. Def seems right up her alley.

OqqaAZJt.pngΒ Β Β Β  B4iWPK3.gifΒ Β Β Β  OqqaAZJt.png

her storyΒ on insta , hello??Β :air:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Her story is NOT giving Lasso

Β 

Wtf kind of serve was that!? Her and chuck both ate and left ZERO crumbsΒ 

"Don’t forget me"