LDRO

Instagram Updates

9 minutes ago, caitlyn valliulina said:

:wtf2: mfs be so strangeeeeee

Pls how am I the strange one?? ur signature is literally “Big boobs and the butt stay plump”. Also that comment wasn’t  even about u 

Just now, Blossom said:

Pls how am I the strange one?? ur signature is literally “Big boobs and the butt stay plump”

LMFOAAOAOAOAO GOODBYE I FORGOT ABT THAT you clocked me so hard pls excuse that i was not in my right mind

😋🫶🏼

She looks like such a baddie!! Again, her vibe lately isn’t giving Lasso at all :bebe:

first the pap pics earlier this week, and now these bad ass pics today, gotta stan!

also not half the comments being about McDonald’s god let the woman live. Who cares if there’s a boycott, personally this is the first I’m even hearing about it

"Don’t forget me"

lana posted the photo of her today captioned "Grinding" and her friend Craig stark commented "happy writing my friend" which makes me wonder if maybe she is escaping to go writing (poems, songs?) or something so I wonder what the possibility is that Lasso is not complete 

I moved all the posts to the Israel thread 

please try to keep the conversations here related to instagram updates!

"Don’t forget me"

6 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

lana posted the photo of her today captioned "Grinding" and her friend Craig stark commented "happy writing my friend" which makes me wonder if maybe she is escaping to go writing (poems, songs?) or something so I wonder what the possibility is that Lasso is not complete 

i wonder if she's still working on that second book. 

23 minutes ago, dotwestcoast said:

interview magazine :brows:

He’s been wanting to collab with her for years Omg I need her to stop being lazy and get in that studio with him :icant:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me