LDRO

Instagram Updates

she is deeply uneducated about the issues she tries to discuss (hence only have a VERY myopic POV bc her context is mostly herself) and tbh should apologize and take the time/energy to educate herself (she would never). what is that quote about how famous people stop developing at the age at which they became famous? 

to be fair, the media was nothing less than vicious to her, for over half of her career - so i think she's earned that chip on her shoulder (i would hold a grudge too), i just wish she hadn't called anyone out by name

we wouldn't be here rn if not for the wokescolds rushing in to cancel her for a clumsy turn of phrase, they've made it about racism when that was never the fucking point lmao

lana's just saying that she can't participate in this whole "i'll choke you out between my pussy lips" type of attitude that's been going on among female artists for a while

which is a great attitude to have - it's just not hers to claim, she admitted that herself, but she shouldn't have to suffer for that - when she brings a different perspective to the same conversation, she's not trying to shut anything down

that doesn't mean lana has any right to attack these female artists for being perceived (not by them, but by the public) as though she is trying to set them back, don't get me wrong - but i don't think that's what she was doing, she was just calling out the industry for enabling this hypocrisy

as it is, though, she's making herself look like the villain but she's too preoccupied seeing herself as the victim (which is closer to the reality of things, to be fair)

yikes

rihKQ8M.gif

Her next albums (spoken or regular) will get 2/10 from pitchfork

Mark my words.

i mean all her post did was made her lose some of her own fans, alienate a lot of other fan bases, and alienate the publications that have been warming up to her, so yeah, her management is probably pissed as fuck

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Apparently Fantano is going to post a video on this today. After he made so much progress with her music. I doubt that he's going to defend her much.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Apparently Fantano is going to post a video on this today. After he made so much progress with her music. I doubt that he's going to defend her much.

Literally who cares about him he is the most privileged person on earth

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

ok, a red-haired person is literally more minor than a colored person (I'm not belittling anyone) And I also emphasize that each person is free to say or speak about what they feel and their posture, let's also remember that Lana is a person, like us, and that we are not very perfect to say (if we even are ...)

Red-heads never got lynched. Next. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

she’s always been scared to say it? how hard is it to say “i’m a feminist” lol

I feel like it was her way to word "It's not that I'm not a feminist".

And lol at y'all thinking Lana would delete comments :rip: She knew people would go mad

ok, a red-haired person is literally more minor than a colored person (I'm not belittling anyone) And I also emphasize that each person is free to say or speak about what they feel and their posture, let's also remember that Lana is a person, like us, and that we are not very perfect to say (if we even are ...)

bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​

Red-heads never got lynched. Next. 

Actually... you know the English tried enslaving the Irish right? And they actually did. They tried to take over their island also. Saying they didn't or haven't been lynched without knowing the history..... is gross. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Literally who cares about him he is the most privileged person on earth

He's got millions of people watching his vids and he creates a lot of music discussion and debate, so yeah, people do care about what he says. Most people that follow him already dislike Lana so this will only do more damage. 

Actually... you know the English tried enslaving the Irish right? And they actually did. They tried to take over their island also. Saying they didn't or haven't been lynched without knowing the history..... is gross. 

Welp, history was never my strongest point but black people still faced worse imo

I wanted to say this tbh but it's not the point. That post was straight up funny and ignorant :rip:

she snapped again

EYkm-GJ0-U0-AAv-EU4.jpg

Screenshot and post it Lana. Shut the haters down!

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Welp, history was never my strongest point but black people still faced worse imo

They.... both have experienced bad shit. The red-haired Irish were almost obliterated off the face of the earth. They're a minority of minorities now.

Please...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Nah she needs to make a more thought out explanation that this considering the shade she is receiving on Twitter right now