LDRO

Instagram Updates

she snapped again

EYkm-GJ0-U0-AAv-EU4.jpg

Aggressive tone again though.

Very weird behaviour the first thing and this, doesn't come across as friendly or looking for sympathy or making a nice statement in favour of herself and the others. It's like they're deliberatley intended to make headlines by coming across a certain way.

He's got millions of people watching his vids and he creates a lot of music discussion and debate, so yeah, people do care about what he says. Most people that follow him already dislike Lana so this will only do more damage. 

people literally thought he got paid to give honeymoon a good review his viewers hate her no matter what  :flop:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

this can either be well received or make everything worse....chile imma look away

I literally don't know which is more likely at this point. But it may blow over now?

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

she snapped again

EYkm-GJ0-U0-AAv-EU4.jpg

where the fuck was this omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Aggressive tone again though.

Very weird behaviour the first thing and this, doesn't come across as friendly or looking for sympathy or making a nice statement in favour of herself and the others. It's like they're deliberatley intended to make headlines by coming across a certain way.

who is they though?

i76mrxw.png 

I don't understand how you guys think she's just making things worse. Seems like y'all are the first to shut her down.

she snapped again

EYkm-GJ0-U0-AAv-EU4.jpg

further proof that the letter was written in five minutes and is just a thoughtless way for her to get all her feelings out

quarantine has been rough for me too buddy don’t feel bad

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

But Lana, these girls STILL met with criticism in their careers for the music they made, what's not clicking?? You ain't the only one. 

Oh my goodness this woman

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't understand how you guys think she's just making things worse. Seems like y'all are the first to shut her down.

people dragging her all over twitter, claiming she is racist and sexist is perfectly fine apparently

but god forbid Lana is getting angry at all these claims which have no foundation whatsoever  :facepalm:

image.png