LDRO

Instagram Updates

LDR has the right to write and sing about anything she wants to at all, and certainly to reflect her own reality and experiences in her art.

And other people--all other people--have there right to reject it, love it, not like it, think it's self-destructive, think it's okay, like some tracks and dislike others, believe it's negative for young women to emulate, think she projects a destructive image of womanhood, perceive her as a positive role model, etc.  

lana calling herself delicate and glamorous is really funny though ngl

i aspire to have this level of self-confidence you go girl

very "because my gift is the warmth i live my life by and the self reflection i share generously" 

Omg if only she had mentioned lorde, halsey and billie ...

now THAT would've been a gag. "why can billie eilish win album of the year for whispering over an electronic beat when i've been shaping the culture for 10 years?"

her letter is truly a comedy of errors.. the way she worded it,, the time she posted it,, the people she mentioned,, the way she complimented herself,, “not not a feminist”,, the random release date at the end,, it’s all just.. solid gold

i couldn’t be this funny if i tried

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Literally all she needs to say is “Part of uplifting women is letting them tell their own stories, and not putting words in their mouth- I see that I failed to take my own advice. I’m sorry ladies, I hope you can forgive me for using your names, art, and identities in my arguments without first asking for your permission and opinions. Nothing but love & support,” like that’s IT LMFAO

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

Melanie Martinez, Zendaya, Bella Hadid, Jeremy Zucker, Dermot Kennedy and NICKI MINAJ HERSELF literally liked her post. Has anyone mentioned this?

Both of her managers are liking the post, so I hope she's not delete it.

Anyway, she sould know better.

i know i sound like a broken record, forgive me, but I can't understand how they thought this post was worded okay enough to post, knowing how Lana just attracts criticism.

But at the same time, I really feel like Lana just doesn't listen to them, and doesn't care

negAbhB.png

Yeah, the only problem I had with her statement is that she mentioned Black Artists only

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

very "because my gift is the warmth i live my life by and the self reflection i share generously" 

“my plan was for it to be done with a loving energy with a thematic emphasis on peace”, she said, adding: “I’m doing my best to navigate the waters of the constant tumultuous hardships in the war-torn countries all over the world that I travel through monthly.”

Melanie Martinez, Zendaya, Bella Hadid, Jeremy Zucker, Dermot Kennedy and NICKI MINAJ HERSELF literally liked her post. Has anyone mentioned this?

Both of her managers are liking the post, so I hope she's not delete it.

Anyway, she sould know better.7

I think they disliked...