LDRO

Instagram Updates

This is basically the social media version of car crash tv :lel:

Lana pls place your phone on the table and go for a nice long walk or something.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This like :rip: It's not that we're forcing ourselves to defend her. I read and understand what she saying. 

It's the way she is saying it though, the whole rants come across bitter, self-centred and aggressive even dismissive of other people.

Instead of saying it in a different tone like "Im happy for these people who I am a fan of make this type of music and although mines is different I hope mines will be accepted as well", then maybe explaining her point and why she thought criticism of her was unfair and whatever.

The first post came across like "they make more controversial stuff than me and everyone likes them" and then these later comments have backed it up. Not everybody does like all of them and they have also most likely had the same treatment or worse - it's like she hasn't even thought about them and just thinks everyone likes them for some reason.

SHE MENTIONED THE KAREN COMMENTS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Y'all reading comprehension skills are lacking big time!

It’s not a question of reading comprehension, it’s a question of tone. She posts things without thinking about how it’s going to come off. She said she was talking about her favorite singers, but the tone of her post didn’t reflect that.

It's the way she is saying it though, the whole rants come across bitter, self-centred and aggressive even dismissive of other people.

Instead of saying it in a different tone like "Im happy who these people who I am a fan of make this type of music and although mines is different I hope mines will be accepted as well", then maybe explaining her point and why she thought criticism of her was unfair and whatever.

The first post came across like "they make more controversial stuff for me and everyone likes them" and then these later comments have backed it up. Not everybody does like all of them and they have also most likely had the same treatment or worse - it's like she hasn't even thought about them and just thinks everyone likes them for some reason.

Okay I agree, but this is certainly about her, and it comes from an aggressive feeling. She's just expressing it. Idk... tbh I would do the same :rip:

being offended at being called a karen is obviously the least karen thing she could’ve done.. round of applause for that genius move

it's really not? karens are the women who get triggered for nothing

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF