LDRO

Instagram Updates

Like yeah they talk about her personal life but wtf that's what fans do?

We were ALL here these past last years doing the most, talking about her relationship with his mom, if she did meth, posting old facebook status, sharing personals songs where she wishes she would die,  etc. Literally don't see the difference, is it really that wrong for a fan to be worried about her state of mind? fuck if that makes me a fake fan so be it

the only difference is that we don't drag lana here to see all of that shit, meanwhile insta stans make a thousand groupchats including her lmfao

giphy.gif

:lmao: @ people asking her to apologize....apologize for what?? It’s more insincere for her to apologize. Yall be really asking her to do the “influencer apology video”..... :toofunny: 

I’m glad she’s sticking with her words and that’s period.

Idk if anyones mentioned it but Lana unfollowed Ari, I wonder what Ari had to say in private... Ariana will always side with whichever side keeps her in the public eyes good graces, which yes is a smart move career wise, but Ari isnt very genuine I’ve noticed

How can you say that about Ari lol, when she allegedly reached out to her privately like an actual adult would and didn't post a whole ass essay or a petty response name dropping her. 

8nl2OpX.png

Yeah those stans are annoying, but Lana should know that they’re children who worship her and it’s irresponsible to lash out at them/unfollow them without any closure. Some of these kids are like 16-17. She should’ve just unfollowed and moved on, not lashed out at them as if they have a personal relationship. Idk it just feels very weird to me.

I see where you are coming from. She could've responded a lot better however if I came and slipped into your DM's requesting a mental health status you'd be pretty angry yourself especially from a stranger. We are human and sometimes we think with our hearts rather than our heads. She doesn't owe us or IG fan accounts a damn thing not even closure. By the way they have been treating her over the years it's about time she put them in there place regardless of their age.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

some people act like they can "save a career" 

'oh you having a bad time, lemme put you in a gc to make you fell better and loved'

my ass

i wonder if this would have even been a big thing if the original post was on her private honeymoon account?

speaking of, she should really start using that account again... now might be a good time

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Afaik she already was in the gc for a long ass time and would talk with them regularly is not like anyone was forcing her lmao

i totally see where you are coming from, some things are very private and sometimes questionable to discuss online, but when lana makes subtle shady posts on mother's day, makes comments about getting clean on her carmen video, and when songs leak, people are going to talk about it, this is a discussion forum after all. i think there is a difference between somebody obtaining unleaked material and leaking it to the public, and discussing things already accessible online, i have seen things here that i think are not appropiate to discuss though. 

That's exactly where I'm coming from, insta/twitter accounts are exactly the same, of course they're going to talk about her posts and her private life. There's literally no difference from LB users to the "annoying" stan accounts.

8nl2OpX.png

Afaik she already was in the gc for a long ass time and would talk with them regularly is not like anyone was forcing her lmao

That's exactly where I'm coming from, insta/twitter accounts are exactly the same, of course they're going to talk about her posts and her private life. There's literally no difference from LB users to the "annoying" stan accounts.

i get what you were saying now, i misread it at first and i apologize for that.

WGe8ynS.gif

of course you would play nice and friendly with people you know could potentially leak your work to avoid it 

People that were on that chat group are not leakers afaik, I know that honeymouns was in one but I'm not sure if it's the same one, she responded to one of the most standard "safe" accounts ever. Lana's contact with honeymouns and Eclipse it's another story and in that point I agree with you.

8nl2OpX.png

I dont think lana will ghost us, but I think she is tired of headlining festivals and performing at big venues with thousands of cameras on her. I think she misses the freedom she had early on. Maybe with her burning these bridges with other artist, celebrities, and fans, she'll get it back.

Yes she'll be like a phoenix rising from the ashes of all of this fuckery

hopefully

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i get what you were saying now, i misread it at first and i apologize for that.

Don't worry! My english is not so good, so probably I didn't expressed myself very well :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

Those instragramers can't take a 'fuck yourself*' after being annoying.

I'm going out because my head can't take they playing as the victim.

It's pointless to discuss

I'm sad she burned that bridge with Ariana though. I was glad she was finally making industry friends and Ariana seems sweet enough. But Lana seems like the type of person that's very firm in their opinions and doesn't really handle criticism well so I'm guessing she lashed out at Ariana too lmfao.

Let's not forget that the only reason Lana only started talking to Eclipse was BC he posted Love lyrics months in advance on his Twitter feed. Forcing Lana to contact him which is probably the only reason why he did it in the first place.

So let's not pretend that certain fan accounts with god knows what material of Lana's they've illegally acquired (and selling btw) are innocent. Far from it in fact.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm sad she burned that bridge with Ariana though. I was glad she was finally making industry friends and Ariana seems sweet enough. But Lana seems like the type of person that's very firm in their opinions and doesn't really handle criticism well so I'm guessing she lashed out at Ariana too lmfao.

Yeah hard agree on that one, sis has quite the history :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

People that were on that chat group are not leakers afaik, I know that honeymouns was in one but I'm not sure if it's the same one, she responded to one of the most standard "safe" accounts ever. Lana's contact with honeymouns and Eclipse it's another story and in that point I agree with you.

She unfollowed that group, Honeymouns, and Win Edwards (that we know of), right?

She knew weadorelana was saying less-than-complimentary stuff about her.

She knows honeymouns is a leaker.

Perhaps she knows about Win (allegedly) shoving and pushing people at shows, etc.

Mayyybe she's cleansing herself of all these people because she notices/reads way more than we think she does.

She totally reads here

I'm really sceptical about Win, though. Did she even follow him in the first place?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I wonder if Ariana actually did say something about it to Lana?

I'm not even an Ariana fan but it surprises me if she took her post the wrong way. She always seemed to really like Lana. Maybe it was a shallow friendship.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.