LDRO

Instagram Updates

what do you call a lana del rey bootlicker?

Still waiting for the punchline of this stellar joke set up

Anyone who thinks you can’t be distracted while driving a stick shift has never visited the south of France.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I had to do a whole report on distracted driving in hs for my drivers ed class and it scared me so bad. I still don’t have my license. Just bc the cars have built in screens w shit u can do doesn’t mean u should use it, they’re unsafe. Put your phone away while ur driving PLS

UbsOye5.png

I wish she'd make a spotify playlist of some of her favorite songs cause everything she listens to is so good :defeated:

There's a really old interview with her on tumblr (i think her then-bf interviewed her) and she made a playlist of her favourite songs

https://lizzygrant4ever.tumblr.com/post/58371003104/lizzy-grantlana-del-rey-myspace-screenshots

post-53166-0-69969800-1596524394_thumb.jpg

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

There's a really old interview with her on tumblr (i think her then-bf interviewed her) and she made a playlist of her favourite songs

The way she put her own song on there :oic2:

ETA: oh nm I just read the question

Anyway, other than the obvious safety implications of driving like a maniac, she needs to stop giving people reasons to drag her. We're tired.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

https://lizzygrant4ever.tumblr.com/post/58371003104/lizzy-grantlana-del-rey-myspace-screenshots

"Del Ray has been called the 'unofficial sweetheart of rock and roll' by the finest hipster musicologists."

FINEST.

HIPSTER.

MUSICOLOGISTS. 

:omfg2:

3lfQEhw.png

People who use their phones while they drive are the worst people in the world. And if you disagree, you are too.

Literallllllly, every time I see her driving videos it makes me cringe. Gurl I don’t want you getting in an accident or hurting anyone else, your aesthetic videos can wait

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Still not gonna let go when a couple of you questioned my mental health on this thread mere months ago as if reading some posts gives you the right to diagnose me when all I was doing was criticizing mother of all things perfect lana del rey.

with more instagram updates coming in the near future, please remember when posting in this or any thread that you do not have the knowledge or expertise to be diagnosing someone on an internet forum. please do not claim to care for our health when all you care about is putting people down. somehow disagreeing with my favorite artist on some things = you need therapy fr sis to some people on this forum.

lana is not perfect in everything she does. i consider the people who fairly criticize her to respect her more than those who believe in her blindly and treat her as if she can do no harm.

by making her into "your goddess" or "mother", you are taking away her right to be human and her right to make mistakes. she is not an invincible god, she is a human who needs to rest like we all do, who needs to learn and do better like we all do. treating her higher than you treat others isn't beneficial to anyone, not even her. it's disrespectful to her humanity.

end memo.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189