LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Like I’m actually sweating rn. Somethings in the wind…

No cause the gun emoji she put next to “why I stopped listening to Lana Del Rey” like girl…:awkney:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

17 minutes ago, Elle said:

On her story -

F4530-B73-0-AD1-4-EE5-9-B8-E-EBC9-AF79906-A

It’s a bit hard to make out with the font, but there’s text above the screenshot saying “I feel like I’m doing so well” 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

13 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

oh god she's scrolling her top videos on tiktok rn i'm scared for what she's going to see  :facepalm:

bro all trending lana related videos on social media are “before and after” ones :facepalm: i constantly see them on instagram and youtube, i’ve seen like 11 variations at this point. oh no

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

No cause the gun emoji she put next to “why I stopped listening to Lana Del Rey” like girl…:awkney:

She is going go get them I am excited unless its QFTC pt.2, Azealia Banks moment Pt2 please :hottie:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

13 minutes ago, taco truck said:

She needs to get off tiktok because I’m scared she’s gonna see a tiktok that will trigger QFTC 2😭😭😭😭😭

between all the blatant misinformation about her that's going around on that app right now and the chronically online teenagers who want to cancel her for the Alpha Females photoshoot that happened 12 years ago all we can do is pray :oprah2:

😋🫶🏼

8 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

bro all trending lana related videos on social media are “before and after” ones :facepalm: i constantly see them on instagram and youtube, i’ve seen like 11 variations at this point. oh no

Wait till she sees the videos of her set to young and beautiful😭😭😭 LANA LEAVEEEEE

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

between all the blatant misinformation about her that's going around on that app right now and the chronically online teenagers who want to cancel her for the Alpha Females photoshoot that happened 12 years ago all we can do is pray :oprah2:

wait which photoshoot is that & why do they wanna cancel her for it:brows3::cryney:

she needs to go ahead and delete tiktok before she comes across something bad enough to make her delete all her socials again  :biblio:

4 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

wait which photoshoot is that & why do they wanna cancel her for it:brows3::cryney:

the one of her and chuck kissing.. they refer to it as "making out" but they want to cancel her for that because it's "incestuous" LMAOOOOOO

😋🫶🏼