LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 minutes ago, dexter said:

Lana is not just gonna drop her husband over his facebook posts and we just need to accept that. They’ve been married a week 

it's actually fucking insane to expect something like that... not how real life works

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Defending him on Insta has become a full time job for her. That’s just bad juju for a new relationship when you gotta do that. Celebrity or otherwise. 

I personally just want her to go all the way. Don’t type a short comment. Give us the typewriter font and defend him all the way, I’d love to hear her reasons and get a glimpse into her mind. 

ALL THAT being said…

She doesn’t owe us anything. But it can still hurt our hearts when we are/or have friends and family near to us who are part of the LGBTQ+ community, and watching someone who’s always seemed to be accepting of all, become partners with someone like him. 

The
 silence, however, on this topic, will be quite deafening, especially for those fans in that community, if she says nothing. 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

31 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I have said this many times

There's no way she doesn't read here

Maybe not every day or whatever but there have been a few instances where we've been discussing smthn quite specific and then she's posted and answered our question or whatever

elizabeth where is lasso i’m being so serious :girlbye:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

It’s really disgusting that someone is trying to take pictures of them in bed for several mornings. People truly have no respect whatsoever, they’d never consider doing that to someone who isn’t famous.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, ImTragic said:

IMG-1235.jpg

genuine question what’s the point of photoshopping a pearl on her ring? like what did the paps gain from that?

and girl she better use the 2nd amendment and shoot those drones lmao i would freak out if i was being stalked from my windows

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, gucciovermybody said:

what happened someone update me please

Lana recorded her self murdering a million gay ppl and eating a trans flag

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Still waiting for Put me in a movie Studio Recording * ˚ ✦

24 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

genuine question what’s the point of photoshopping a pearl on her ring? like what did the paps gain from that?

Maybe they thought her actual ring was ugly/boring, so they tried to make it more interesting with a pretty pearl to sell the photos 

♱ 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕤𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 ♱

49 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

and girl she better use the 2nd amendment and shoot those drones lmao i would freak out if i was being stalked from my windows

7aafe996fdaefbfd6ab12bb7b8799d84ea483949

Just now, Honeytrails said:

Being famous seems so crazy… I think I’d go crazy and have to be locked up in an asylum if I woke up to drones and trackers every morning with my new fling 

fame is honestly so fucking traumatic to the point where I’m like damn I have a completely parasocial relationship to someone that I don’t know. if she ever gave it up, I’d miss her and this community, but I wouldn’t blame her either 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

32 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Maybe they thought her actual ring was ugly/boring, so they tried to make it more interesting with a pretty pearl to sell the photos 

so beyond dystopian i cant even begin to fathom...

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23