LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, Candy Necklace said:

With all due respect, the idea that fans should stop expressing their opinions because they’re Lana’s own decisions is crazy. While I agree that some of it is pointless because there’s no way Lana will listen to her fans, this is all still fresh and the fact is she married someone with very problematic beliefs that go against what the majority of her fanbase believes in. While some of us will remain fans, it’s still disappointing.

Also, saying that we as fans should keep our thoughts to ourselves and do something productive is wild considering the essay you posted

The main issue’s to what end. What end? Clearly opinions will be expressed bc it’s human nature. But.
It’s never going to be about you or any of the fans to the extent that some might be so perpetually vocal about. And it’ll happen bc it does, but to the point of it happening, brimmingly and over where fans begin making asses of their own selves bc of it? There’s an imbalance there. that cycle of regurgitating each thought, the underscoring entitlement, disappointing yourself, and then blame. You’re not tired of it? Being stuck in that? 

time and time again. Yes it’s a fansite, but at the same time. Majority overestimates their own opinions of things, and forget that it’s really not about them. Truly sad to say. 

I’ve thought about these things first before having to express myself. Should I blame myself for thinking first and then expressing what I’d like? What does the speed and rate of my thoughts matter to you? That argument’s invalid, no need to try for that slight. 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

This thread gradually becomes that of the substitution of marriage

yet she hasn't  posted anything interesting on these official platforms for a long time, it's probably because nothing notable is happening in her life

8 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

she lied about september.

I don’t think she necessarily lied, life just happened and got in the way of her original plans. She says things a lot that don’t end up happening, but I don’t think she intentionally says them knowing that it won’t happen :agree2:

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

13 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I’ve thought about these things first before having to express myself. Should I blame myself for thinking first and then expressing what I’d like? What does the speed and rate of my thoughts matter to you? That argument’s invalid, no need to try for that slight. 

To this I ask you the same: are everyone else’s thoughts not valid? Are you assuming everyone else didn’t also think about this? Why does everyone else’s thoughts matter to you?

It just seems a little hypocritical, but given that this is the instagram updates thread I’ll leave it at that. 

Just now, Candy Necklace said:

To this I ask you the same: are everyone else’s thoughts not valid? Are you assuming everyone else didn’t also think about this? Why does everyone else’s thoughts matter to you?

It just seems a little hypocritical, but given that this is the instagram updates thread I’ll leave it at that. 

you're not seeming to understand. to what end? from the likes and expressing going around, and the patterns that it makes. to what end? 

good. 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

1 hour ago, jaesana said:

^^^this is why I feel bad being here sometimes. I can rationally and logically understand why parasocial relationships can be unhealthy.

and yet i stay.

I mean, I don't think it's something to feel bad about? People are 100% going to talk about you if you're a celebrity or public figure, and I think Lana knew that when she decided to pursue a career 

♱ 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕤𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 ♱

On 02/10/2024 at 22:39, ImTragic said:

IMG-1235.jpg

Lana Del Rey's "Sad Girl" had her BEST DAY EVER on Spotify yesterday with 443,000 streams.

what a paradox