LDRO

Instagram Updates

imagine driving through LA and then getting rear ended by lana because she was filming while driving

She could sing me yosemite for compensation

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

The End by The Doors is what she's listening to. I was just listening to it last night. I love it. 

Lana picked a powerful song that describes the terrible situation going on with those fires. It's like an apocalypse out there. 

Wasn't she in the passenger side of the car? They're only letting residents drive through PCH right now. Maybe she was going there with a friend who has a Malibu home. This morning some people had to reevacuate bc of a flare up, so they're being extra cautious of who they let back in into certain areas.

I heard that her beach house she filmed the HBTB video in burnt down? Any receipts?

I don't think so lol The house is across the road, and was built above the beach. Plus there's no way of anyone who doesn't live there of knowing it was because they're not letting anyone other than residents in.

Her bio LMAOOOO

44086011690_974caa11d8_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

when she began to vape the FDA threatened Juul to shut down production of it's non smoker flavors like coffee and mango...her mind