LDRO

Instagram Updates

I’m suprised she doesn’t have one of those antique typewriters that folds up into a briefcase tbh. I can only hope to be cradled as gently as she’s holding it goddamn

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

“Happy birthday gorgeous @follow_ashley”

Side note: this looks to HQ to be a fan clip. This supports my theory that professionally shot footage from tour will be in the HIAB video. :illumilana:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

vid

Side note: this looks to HQ to be a fan clip. This supports my theory that professionally shot footage from tour will be in the HIAB video. :illumilana:

It could be before the show. Lana also recorded herself while singing HIAB, when she said she doesn't even know the words.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

http://instagram.com/p/Bp5SgcchSGx/

This is from her performance in Chile Lollapalooza where they live streamed it. They also film the stage during her concerts, and when my fiancé and I went to the one in San Diego, we saw that they were good quality too (it's those screens on the side of the stage). I never understood then why she doesn't release a professionally shot concert if she has good footage lol that's more money for her. I don't think she'll use concert footage for a HIAB video, I think that snippet on IG was just a random thing.