LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Alright I get it, I'm only allowed to tear down Lana. You're all saints. xoxox

If you really think that's what I said then I suggest re-reading and/or logging off. You do you, though  

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

If you really think that's what I said then I suggest re-reading and/or logging off. You do you, though  

It's okay, you win. Go defend the people talking trash about Lana. It's, apparently the right thing to do on  this forum, I understand now. You win. I'll sit back and smh I'm silence. 

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

The meltdoen ... oh my

Anyway, back to the mask 

Omg the mask is so pretty, I'm totally going to buy/make one just like it. I hope it gets added to the merch store. :eek2:

23 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

Really? :oprah2:

That's good news, both for Lana and me! I thought it was "easier" to get infected and I was so worried to see my parents because of that. 

It’s low risk not a no risk. The longer you are in close contact the higher the chances.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Omg the mask is so pretty, I'm totally going to buy/make one just like it. I hope it gets added to the merch store. :eek2:

Yeah you could use it in an attempt to mask how pressed you are

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah you could use it in an attempt to mask how pressed you are

What are you talking about? I'm so not pressed, me? No. :cumming2: I'm already looking on the mirror imagining those sparkle stones on it. <3 

27 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

Of course there's still a risk. I'm a paranoid bitch, I'll never quit my mask. :creep:
But I've looked up and I couldn't find anything regarding to the fifteen minutes thing. All articles I found were saying it mostly depends of the viral load instead of the time you're getting exposed to the virus. So I pray no one sneezed on Lana when she wasn't wearing a mask. :agree:

It’s not certain by any means but the CDC say 

Recommendations vary on the length of time of exposure, but 15 minutes of close exposure can be used as an operational definition. Brief interactions are less likely to result in transmission; however, symptoms and the type of interaction (e.g., did the infected person cough directly into the face of the exposed individual) remain important.’

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/public-health-recommendations.html

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

So Interscope posted a Lana related post. No new info but could it be a sign that we are finally ready to start promoting and rolling the fucking album out. Probably not but one can dream lol!

10 hours ago, Lentilus said:

But you were that person, and it's just boring. You people are never happy with anything Lana ever does, and if you are it only lasts a day on this forum. F**k sake, what do you people want, for humans to be enslaved to a hivemind state of thinking? We don't know why lana chose to wear this mask. The reason people make masks into fashion accessories are in order to cope with the situation, and make wearing masks more tolerable, but whatever, you people are only ever here to pinpoint every little detail you can find to talk straight up bull. Get out of the hive mind mentality you warriors. :hoe:

?... sending energy back to sender :party:

14 hours ago, Electric Body said:

I don't think that wearing a cool mask is disrespectful as long as it's good looking AND fulfills its purpose. I don't see any reason why one would not wear a fancy mask that matches an outfit when you have to wear it all the time. The visual effect just should not impact the ACTUAL effect of the mask - to protect the people around you.

very true. I think it just bothers me when the mask isn’t effective and is focused more on looks. 

5 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

This 15 minites stuff is bs. You can infect someone/get infected within 2 seconds. The virus won't wait for 15 minutes to reach you.

Stop trying to make excuses for her

Yeah, the 15 minutes thing is how long you need to be around the person to be considered a close contact, and is not indicative of how long it takes to catch the virus.

Like if someone with it coughs all over you, you're probably going to get it, even if you're only around them for 10 seconds.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS