Cashew

Poppy

Poppy.Computer outtake snippet 'Electricity*' 2:16

Snippet (of a different part) was previously played via THM by the same person

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 8/13/2023 at 3:10 AM, Jimmy Jimmy Rock said:

Does anyone have a masterlist of Poppy's demos and unreleased songs???

Need this too 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Do you guys prefer Poppy vocals on Stagger demo or Stagger final? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

New Zig Bundle available: HERE

Poppy X Alt Press & Revolver Bundle. 2 magazines, hand numbered print (100/500 signed??), and a "Baby Blue and Transparent Blood Red Galaxy" Zig pressing

Screenshot-20230817-191926-Chrome.jpg

Definitely a gift for a Poppy fan/friend/collector, was mad they charged for shipping despite the price :trisha:

Spoiler

Screenshot-20230817-191939-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230817-191942-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230817-191951-Chrome.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to post about it here, but there is ANOTHER Sumerian Store variant Zig :sky:: Here

Clear w a black, baby blue, & mint splatter. Comes with a download code (Like the others from the site)

Poppy-Zig-Clear-w-Mint-Black-Blue-splatt

Along with that, there is a Red variant that is not available to America :trisha:, BEGGING for it to be. (I don't want to pay the shipping, lol). AMAZON PLEASE ADD IT FOR US :pray2:!:  Amazon UK, Bravado (Germany), JPC (auch Deutsch?!)

Poppy-Zig-Transparent-Blood-Splatter-pre

First night of the Godless/Godess Tour ✔️ 

The setlist included her usuals, a new track or two from Zig, Knockoff live, but most surprisingly "My Microphone"? I wonder what other throwbacks she'll do :dance:

Spoiler

Screamo Software Upgrade when, she can pass off the lyrics as "people expecting too much of their partner" and "standards" and blabla for "muh current angst" , or a song about sexual frustration, the possibilities aren't endless....but there's some :true:

Motorbike is amazing, I looove how she's fully going back to pop. I can already see people hating on this decision because of the pretentious "pop = bad" mindset but I really think she thrives with this sound. So far this album feels like an evolved version of what she was doing on some of Am I A Girl, without it sounding like it was made for Poppy the character like a lot of AIAG did. 

qfrWuBl.png

someone leak the 2018 demo.. i can smell titanic am i a girl 2018 simon wilcox knockoff girls in bikinis all over this song, i mean she reworked an AIAG outtake for this album idk why she wouldn't rework more! MOTORBIKE IS A AIAG OUTTAKE I BELIEVE IT

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 8/25/2023 at 3:53 AM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

:true: Listened to some Flux today :true:

Still my fave. I go wild for this.

Also, I think she lowkey samples this. My bf listens to this song and every time it plays I'm just singing Flux at 0.75 speed in my head.

7 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Still my fave. I go wild for this.

Also, I think she lowkey samples this. My bf listens to this song and every time it plays I'm just singing Flux at 0.75 speed in my head.

Oh wow, I can totally see the vision! Lemme listen to Flux again after seeing this notif :beyonce: my body :beyonce: is fluid :beyonce:

here to say double x girlfriend has some of the best writing of her entire career 

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif