Party Favor

8/21/16 Lana Heads to a Recording Studio in Santa Monica

Ok, I started it, but to bring this to an end: Honeymoon sucks big time and it flopped rightfully so. I hope she gets better with her next album. I have zero patience to bore myself through an album of 14 filler songs with no standout material.

:biblio:  :biblio:  :biblio:  :biblio:  :biblio:  :biblio:

VyIsfwC.jpg

Thank God and the entire world that Lana is not Katy Perry. Why would Lana want to be Katy when the entire world wants to be Lana, who is the only Lana?

But I do love that Katy Perry loves the next President of the United States Hillary Clinton.As long as her gadzillion #1 USA fans vote

I love Honeymoon. Was the best cd to come out since Ultraviolence which was the best CD to come out since Paradise which was the best CD to come out since Born to die

(and people should count Paradise separate, as Lana herself and Billboard charts do).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I love Honeymoon. Was the best cd to come out since Ultraviolence which was the best CD to come out since Paradise which was the best CD to come out since Born to die

omg :rip:

All of her albums have been so different from one another already, I don't know why everyone's so concerned with the new one being similar to Honeymoon.

(Lowkey waiting for a rap album)

Thank God and the entire world that Lana is not Katy Perry. Why would Lana want to be Katy when the entire world wants to be Lana, who is the only Lana?

But I do love that Katy Perry loves the next President of the United States Hillary Clinton.As long as her gadzillion #1 USA fans vote

(and people should count Paradise separate, as Lana herself and Billboard charts do).

Considering that criminal will steal the elections gracefully and Katy Perry's fans can't vote, much less weren't even born when 9/11 happened, your statement is going nowhere

@  their daddy and mommy (who give them the money to see the shows and purchase the stuff) do vote and that age group is 2 to 1 voting for Herstory to be made

with President Hillary in this the Woman's Era. as recent as 96 years ago in America women were not allowed to vote.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp