hellcolouredsky

Is there any Lana song that give you certain feeling?

I don't know, but Disco, Axl Rose Husband, and Afraid are some of my favorite songs, but these give me a weird feeling. it's almost like fear? Or an intense feel of sadness, I know even tho a lot of her songs give this sad vibe, these ones are different for me for some reason. I love hearing them but there's something about those songs that give me chills. What about you?

Music transports me to this daydream where my life is so much better and interesting and every time it ends I feel sad and empty.

It's not fear but especially brooklyn baby and west coast make me feel the freedom and that all could happen...

not fear but make wanna cry, they're weird mixed feelings

Music transports me to this daydream where my life is so much better and interesting and every time it ends I feel sad and empty.

Is This Happiness actually gives me the vibes of like someone about to hurt themselves because of life. Like it's ominous. I feel sad for Lana when I listen to Million Dollar Mayes

yes this is sort of what I mean

I don't know, but Disco, Axl Rose Husband, and Afraid are some of my favorite songs, but these give me a weird feeling. it's almost like fear? Or an intense feel of sadness, I know even tho a lot of her songs give this sad vibe, these ones are different for me for some reason. I love hearing them but there's something about those songs that give me chills. What about you?

I know this feeling EXACTLY! I didn't think anyone else got this feeling from certain songs. Aside from the ones you mentioned, I'd add Put Me in a Movie (the demo especially), Hangin' Around, and the 1949 demo a little bit, too  :kiss:

o4qjp4j.png

Old Money makes me feel so much intense sadness, which i kinda love.

it both makes me miss someone that I don't know who i miss, but also makes me feel how I would have felt if I my fiance chose drugs over me when i told him "I can't do this anymore, it's either me or the drugs".

so i dunno. if gives me such deep feelings that i don't even think I can explain.

~INSTA1.gif

Never Let Me Go gives me a feeling of comfort since it describes the sweet side of a relationship, and she seems so devoted in that song. It's so cute how she dreams about the life they could have.

Video Games makes me feel some kinda way... it's much more than just emotional. It's a mixture of different extreme feelings, it's even scary. I don't listen to it that much, but when I do... damn.

Black Beauty and Old Money make me feel extremely depressed because they remind me of certain part of my life. The fact that they were released during my worst moment ever makes it even worse.

Flipside, my second favorite from UV, makes me feel absolutely empty.

When I listen to Terrence Loves You I just close my eyes and feel like I'm dreaming/flying/whatever. 100% peace.

TV in Black & White makes me extremely happy, its my favorite song and means everything to me. It makes me think about being in love, even when things get difficult in a relationship and it seems like the end is coming as long as you hold onto your love for your partner everything will be alright. The lyrics, production, etc is completely perfect! :bliss: