Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

someone give me his email so i can remind him that lana needs to promote

What's his Twitter account (if he even has one)?? 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

"I told the universe (and anyone who would listen) that I was committed to living a creative life not in order to save the world, not as an act of protest, not to become famous, not to gain entrance to the canon, not to challenge the system, not to show the bastards, not to prove to my family that I was worthy, not as a form of deep therapeutic emotional catharsis... but simply because I LIKED IT! ... enjoying your work with all your heart is the only truly subversive position left to take as a creative person these days. It's a gangster move." - Elizabeth Gilbert (Big Magic)

-from a self help book for creativity, It resonates well with me on this topic. Big Magic is a good book, check it out.

I danced to Video Games and Yayo so much at the raves.

IKR, I heard the clubs go wild with Ride :woot:

You all,

This Mike Adam guy said that Miley Cyrus will release a new single this month (October) and she didn't..  :crossed:

Lana might not release a new album in November after all.  :deadbanana:

I still sense a new single coming soon tho..

giphy.gif

You all,

This Mike Adam guy said that Miley Cyrus will release a new single this month (October) and she didn't..  :crossed:

Lana might not release a new album in November after all.  :deadbanana:

I still sense a new single coming soon tho..

Yeah but he was right about the new Shakira single 

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Then it could be a 50/50 chance of the album releasing in nov?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

If she releases the single in November then I'm pretty sure we'll have the album by the end of January

/December (as a followup to her 15 months plan)

giphy.gif

this whole 15 months ordeal is making the albums and eras feel so rushed. all that will happen is that lana will constantly release albums but will disappear after their releases. id rather have an album every two years with a ton of promo and performances

this whole 15 months ordeal is making the albums and eras feel so rushed. all that will happen is that lana will constantly release albums but will disappear after their releases. id rather have an album every two years with a ton of promo and performances

Lana is all about the music not the bling!!! :troll:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

This is not coming out anytime soon. Maybe it's for the better. When you write all your songs by yourself, you need time to write amazing songs and that offer something different than the last record.

She ain't Rihanna who was dropping her first seven albums year after year. She didn't write her songs. She was just song shopping. 

mte

Apparently there's new info but I'm on mobile rn so I'll update it on Monday on my thread. This should be kept as LDR Pre Release discussion

Or the mods can update it ^

new info? from where?

someone give me his email so i can remind him that lana needs to promote

Lmfao I might still have it.. After all the threats he sent me  :rip: