Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

they wanted to proof of what i was talking about although there was proof (not by me)

i agree, but from what he claimed she said, she was pleading from her heart, but thats a great pov

I mean, how else could you treat someone online though. She knows it's just a matter of a click from him and the stuff she's been working on for a year and a half becomes available to the public.

She had to "win" him over first. You know, like in those police-themed TV shows haha (it's an exaggerated comparison I know). I'm fucking sure she's smart, and I think the way she approached this was splendid. Now if he ever "leaks" something from the new record, he'll live with the guilt of making Lana unhappy. Honestly so genius! :hottie:

I mean, how else could you treat someone online though. She knows it's just a matter of a click from him and the stuff she's been working on for a year and a half becomes available to the public.

She had to "win" him over first. You know, like in those police-themed TV shows haha (it's an exaggerated comparison I know). I'm fucking sure she's smart, and I think the way she approached this was splendid. Now if he ever "leaks" something from the new record, he'll live with the guilt of making Lana unhappy. Honestly so genius! :hottie:

Truly A woman!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

totally, but eventually she will have to face the fact she as a traitor trading on her team

Ok but I proved Neros' existence and told you which songs were on it like 2 months ago though :rip:

congrats, welcome to the shit-flinging arena. can you support the claim that "over 20" lana demos were on it? 

X----into me, into you----X

I don't have the time to read through all the pages, can someone enlighten me as to what has happened? :flutter:

Lana and Eclipse talked for awhile about LDR5 songs over twitter, and people argued for 30 pages about nothing of importance. :uncomfortable:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don't have the time to read through all the pages, can someone enlighten me as to what has happened? :flutter:

congrats, welcome to the shit-flinging arena. can you support the claim that "over 20" lana demos were on it? 

i SAID THAt

and its true

but i can prove it since the website is gone 

Lana and Eclipse talked for awhile about LDR5 songs over twitter, and people argued for 30 pages about nothing of importance. :uncomfortable:

thats fine elle, just believe everything precious eclipse says because shit he is the end all and be all. i feel like im being treated unfair.

No because that's not true and I really am not in the mood for this shit. Save the atittude

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

thats fine elle, just believe everything precious eclipse says because shit he is the end all and be all. i feel like im being treated unfair.

Okay, don't give me attitude. I've let you off with verbal warnings several times now, and have not given you any warning points even though I should have. I am being extremely lenient with you for no real reason except that I haven't seen you be so problematic until recently. You've been on this thread arguing incessantly for nearly 10 hours, and it truly doesn't matter. It's not about me defending Eclipse, it's about trying to stop the unneeded bickering. I've restated that expressing different opinions is fine. Having disagreements is fine. Expressing thoughts of any kind is fine, AS LONG as it is done in a respectful manner. Some of the posts you've made today have definitely shown disrespect to other members, which I do not like to see. Rather than giving you warning points, which again I should have done, I continuously let you off with warnings through DMs, indirectly on the thread, or just removing your posts with an admin note to let you know. I'm not treating you unfairly, I am really being quite gentle with you. I'm sorry if you feel if this is something personal, but it really isn't. I apologise if this has upset you, but again, my only goal is to just try to keep negativity off the forum. So please, continue on expressing opinions and what not, just be respectful.

That is all that I am asking.

giphy.gif

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Its sad honestly, because lana is such a down to earth and humble woman. Of course i still idolize her, but i think what shes really tired of is being treated like an object instead of a person. I just think its sort of a double standard that so many people on here seem to love the music so much, yet dont rly seem to regard lana as a real person. I get it, shes a celeb so u dont know her personally.. but at the end of the day, i want lana to think of her fandom (at least those on lana boards) as her friends/family and not just a bunch of thirsty hoes who want "Music To Scream YASS To' 

this made my fucking week :lmao:

thanks god i only read through till page 30-sth.

Lana and King Eclipse talked. that's what only matters atm.

anyways it's coming us little b*tches :defeated:

i never understand these arguments about whether King is an insider or just an attention seeker.

he's PROVED himself several times that he's got the TEA. and some people can't even take a sip.

stop being jealous of the KING. stop being pressed about the KING.

stay gracious and thankful!

LDR5 will come sooner or later. it's just a matter of time.

giphy.gif

I trust Eclipse, he was always a relieable source. But I still can't at some of you still celebrating him as "King". Of course it's always fun to have infos but it seemingly reached a level where it invades her privacy that much that she feels the need to contact him. Not because she wants to but because he had the audacity to tag her on leaked lyrics. And he keeps the narcissism and entitlement he always displays on this board when he is talking to her, acting benelovent etc.

I am also always happy for Lana news but why would you be so into someone who behaves likes this for the sake of it?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

thanks god i only read through till page 30-sth.

Lana and King Eclipse talked. that's what only matters atm.

anyways it's coming us little b*tches :defeated:

i never understand these arguments about whether King is an insider or just an attention seeker.

he's PROVED himself several times that he's got the TEA. and some people can't even take a sip.

stop being jealous of the KING. stop being pressed about the KING.

stay gracious and thankful!

LDR5 will come sooner or later. it's just a matter of time.

yes i am jealous of someone who has no respect for lana or her dignity and uses her work for attention. 

the "king" thing made me chuckle

what a bunch of sheeps.  :facepalm:

Okay, don't give me attitude. I've let you off with verbal warnings several times now, and have not given you any warning points even though I should have. I am being extremely lenient with you for no real reason except that I haven't seen you be so problematic until recently. You've been on this thread arguing incessantly for nearly 10 hours, and it truly doesn't matter. It's not about me defending Eclipse, it's about trying to stop the unneeded bickering. I've restated that expressing different opinions is fine. Having disagreements is fine. Expressing thoughts of any kind is fine, AS LONG as it is done in a respectful manner. Some of the posts you've made today have definitely shown disrespect to other members, which I do not like to see. Rather than giving you warning points, which again I should have done, I continuously let you off with warnings through DMs, indirectly on the thread, or just removing your posts with an admin note to let you know. I'm not treating you unfairly, I am really being quite gentle with you. I'm sorry if you feel if this is something personal, but it really isn't. I apologise if this has upset you, but again, my only goal is to just try to keep negativity off the forum. So please, continue on expressing opinions and what not, just be respectful.

That is all that I am asking.

giphy.gif

lol i wonder if you warn people that insult me and call me names? 

lol i wonder if you warn people that insult me and call me names? 

Says the one who just called a member a "sheep?" I guess you're just choosing not to listen to what I have to say about being respectful at all.

Listen, this is getting pretty frustrating to deal with. Please use the "Report" feature on the posts that insulted & called you names, and I'll deal with them. Thank you.