Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

btw does anyone know what happened to Eclipse ? I guess he was suspended from twitter and instagram but i wonder if his account was deleted by Lana's team or people just reported him :crossed:

Im actually also afraid he was arrested or sued. He didnt post on ATRL since his accounts were suspended

image.png

So if Lana's suing eclipse, or her team got all his accounts suspended, does that mean he was lying about talking to her this whole time? If they were really messaging she probs wouldn't sue him, especially because he hasn't leaked anything from ldr5 since that allegedly started happening. 

If it's true she's suing Eclipse, she has every right... him going so far as to tweet unreleased lyrics to her and being all "don't worry about it, keep working on your album," like how brazen and pompous are you? nagl x infinity

So if Lana's suing eclipse, or her team got all his accounts suspended, does that mean he was lying about talking to her this whole time? If they were really messaging she probs wouldn't sue him, especially because he hasn't leaked anything from ldr5 since that allegedly started happening. 

No i don't think he was lying the whole time. Maybe Lana/Her team balmed him for the leak of the snippets/stills from the video. But we don't really know... i bet he's super fine 

Lana commented on Instagram on someone's post that she spoke to Eclipse

Lol. Okay then.  

Well last time i checked this forum is called lanaboards, so i would assume he wouldn't makes such rude commentary on the artist that this forum is about. And you seem to have an issue with me. Why don't you message me instead of contributing to  drama miss perfect ha. 

And you just contradicted yourself. If me just saying that causes drama, then how would you explain to me him continuously posting these kind of comments in LANA RELATED threads? Explain how that instigation doesn't cause drama. And the past few days I only said nice things so wyd? 

Please explain where I caused drama with these posts? Please explain where I would deserve a warning point too. 

a) I was not talking about warning points, that's something you hallucinated about or whatever.

b) I'm not going to write an essay here but please, just look at all your recent posts in the past week or something, especially within their context. You are often stirring up drama or at least fueling it when it has already happened by making a big fuss. I don't have a personal issue with you since I don't know you, but it's just obvious.

c) It's not a secret that Constantine and me aren't f*ckbuddies and don't agree on a lot of stuff, but this time he was CLEARLY just making a joke. And making jokes (sometimes extremely cruel or stupid ones) about Lana on this board is neither something that is forbidden nor something that is exclusive to him.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

so what do you guys think new videos are gonna be like?

I read somewhere that there are a lot of special effects in the YAIL video but like I wonder what that could be? The only time lana's used them that I can remember is HBTB 

He's OBVIOUSLY joking and maybe you should stop judging others so hard since you are the fuel of like 50 to 90 percent of the mess, drama, panic and pointless "discussion" in both this thread AND the status updates lately.

Get her jade!

The prepubescents need to leave this site already, this is why we're losing veteran members to ATRL

VyIsfwC.jpg