Tyler

Lana-isms

The first time I actually read the tags for a Lana video I saw "SICK" "DOPE" "FRESH" "TO" "DEATH" and I just laughed and in my head, "wow, who are you?". Then I thought about and came to the conclusion that if I could be as cute as her and create such fresh2death videos, I'd do the same thing.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

The first time I actually read the tags for a Lana video I saw "SICK" "DOPE" "FRESH" "TO" "DEATH" and I just laughed and in my head, "wow, who are you?". Then I thought about and came to the conclusion that if I could be as cute as her and create such fresh2death videos, I'd do the same thing.

it kinda sucks since if i was hip and cool I'd probably do it, but now it's lana's trademark to take cheesy words and make them fresh 2 death

Her "gangsta" talk is always tongue in cheek though, she knows it's cute and funny.

DOPE CINEMA :excited:

What if she's doing it unironically though.

2j3jmdd.jpg

1qlm50.gif

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

^haha omg you just made my day

:haha:

Wearing her quirky catch-phrases to death. Has anyone ever really stopped to look at the title "Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)"? Jesus Christ, Elizabeth, enough is enough! You know, I have a minute to kill, I'm going to make the whole AKA album with Gramma-esque titles.

1. Kill Kill (Florida Dark Surf Paradise)

2. Queen of the Gas Station (Neon Chevrolet Darling)

3. Oh Say Can You See (By the Dawn's Early Light?) :troll:

4. Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)

5. For K Part 2 (Rehab Daddy Issues)

6. Jump (Sonic Palm Tree Cocaine Heart)

7. Mermaid Motel (Miss America Gogo Dancer)

8. Raise Me Up (Mississippi South Pickup Truck Baby Doll)

9. Pawn Shop Blues (Hotel Jesus Meth)

10. Brite Lites (Jersey Dance Queen Lolita)

11. Put Me in a Movie (Little Girl Cinema Noir)

12. Smarty (Dope Criminal Pin-Up)

13. Yayo (Retro Boss Axl Rose Husband)

That came way too easy.

omg THIS. but idk, it is kinda cool how she does that but it's also getting annoying ok.

Her abusive mentioning of Diet Coke/Cola/Cherry Cola/Pepsi has to go in here! Pepsi and Cola should both compete in giving her free drinks or something to pay her back for all the marketing :badbitch:

She likes rings - the blingest one, heart shape sunglasses, fur, floral everything, She dresses causually but have expensive taste in accessories.

Not being a native english speaker, I emulate what I hear. If you put me in a texan household for 3 months I'll probably end up with an texan accent. Since I listen to a lot of Lana songs, interviews, I tend - unconsciously - to talk like her, I'm not trying to emulate her but I became soft spoken in english (beauty queen style...) I hate it! I used to talk fast and loud (like another of my pet celebrity). I'm also using a certain type of vocabulary now. Ugh she has such an impact on me, I didn't even noticed until now.. :erm:

up45I.gif

I bought Pepsi the other day just to feel like I was eating her out one with her, so yeah. That marketing genius.

The question is, Sitar, did you fantasize about her eating a piece of chocolate cake whilst you ate her out drank your Pepsi? Cum on, u know u did. You're into that shit, u think it's hawt, drop the pretenses.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

The question is, Sitar, did you fantasize about her eating a piece of chocolate cake whilst you ate her out drank your Pepsi? Cum on, u know u did. You're into that shit, u think it's hawt, drop the pretenses.

Pepsi and chocolate cake? Now that is just sinful, Monicker.

Ever had coca-cola cake? :creep:

Oh my god, what is this, is this a euphemism or totally innocent? I...don't get it...

AND WHAT DOES THE WEIRD LITTLE GREEN FACE MEAN?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

• Lana blinks excessively during interviews! I think in the Q awards interview it is most apparent, can’t tell if she’s pulling off that flirty/ innocent look sometimes or if it’s her form of the eye-twitch people get when they are nervous

tumblr_m2h8vtJYUS1rsf5iuo1_500.gif

• She stresses many of her words and she tends to blink for a little too long. Lmao! Might be the reason why many people think she looks doped out (00.50)

• Licking her lips during performances and interviews. During her performance in Poland she was licking her lips so much that the lipstick from her bottom lip was wiped off :facepalm:

tumblr_m1tr73R0HL1rsf5iuo1_500.gif

• Telling people “thinking of you”
  • The iconic Lana stare she does in every photoshoot
  • Tweeting important things in ALL CAPS and occasionally adding a "X" at the end

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet