Jack

Melanie Martinez

Okay, I have to ask.

Are you the "defend Melanie at all cost" or "hold her accountable and call her out" team?

I know it is nothing new, but recently I noticed that people did get separated in these two groups, especially after she threw a couple of possible "dates" for a release, and nothing happened.

I see people constantly bringing up "Show & Tell" and repeating Melanie's now iconic phrase "patience is key" back and forth, but can't others feel disappointed in some type of way? 

Like I am well aware of the fact that it is quite certain that Melanie is not just holding onto her work, refusing to release it, and that the issue is deeper than that, but where is the communication? Giving people false hope and only trying to talk to them when there is something to sell (NFT, jewelry, toys, merch) this past year definitely made her less relevant. And I do agree - she does not owe us ANYTHING, but if she decides to pop up and drop another sort of a date when we can expect new music, and then it does not happen, why don't come forward and give a short explanation? Nothing deep or revealing, just being informative so that the people who support you know and don't feel on the edge for months. 

On 12/21/2022 at 6:17 PM, TextBook said:

It’s officially winter :bebe:

let's not expect early 2023 either since it's her prediction and we know that never happens :oprah2:

to think we should already have 1-3 music videos by now... SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE US SUFFER THIS MUCH :oprah:

let's just wait for the day promotion starts so we can know it's officialy coming with no worries:rip:

On 12/20/2022 at 6:48 AM, Coloringbooks said:

qsgCggC_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I can't imagine myself wearing any of these but the designs are cute! 

this would be so much cuter in the crybaby era when she was actually releasing :smokes:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Just now, missanthrophocene said:

She's performing in a big festival in 3 months and no sign of new music... the promo for this album isn't sitting right(IF she is indeed performing new songs :rip:)

No way she performs only old songs 💀. I think she'll at least release a new song or two by then, but maybe not the album.