Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

why are y’all speculating this much and being so negative??? we literally have zero info on the album, let’s wait and see

That's the reason we're worried, lol. K-12 did not do well commercially and it's almost definitely one of the reasons Melanie has been having so much trouble putting out MM3. If the new album isn't promoted a certain way, she's just not going to get the attention from all of this that she could've, and the album won't do as well as it could. Again, I hope none of this happens, but the concern is valid after all that's gone wrong leading up to this era and during the K-12 era.

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

if y'all want to compare bad lyrics from k-12 to basically any other era of hers, MM3 included, I highly encourage y'all to use Wheels on the Bus and Class Fight beforehand xx

Add The Principal to that… Its like an angry letter written by a toddler 

0 sense from start to finish eventhough the final instrumental is nice And u can bop to that if u want to 

For me her best lyrics in K-12 go to Drama Club, Nurses Office and HSS

40 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Lol guys, what if the K-12 era was all a dream/ purgatory and Crybaby was actually dead since Mad Hatter? :rip:

I always thought Sippy Cup should've been the last song on CB, and Cry Baby should've died in that video. The angel costume would've made so much more sense, and it would've allowed Melanie to move on from the character a long time ago. Also would've been a lot more true to the cute childhood themes/dark adult situations thing, where K-12 just didn't fit.

and live performances

like why has she not done of these 

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

why the fuck is cooties so good

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I think she would totally nail this kind of performance and song… It suits her voice so much, always imagined her singing this 

this is basically run in korean

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

3 hours ago, Blue Ribbon said:

apparently some insiders were saying she has a collab with madison beer coming :illumarina:

wouldn’t surprise me too much tbh. she reposted the initial teaser on her story, so either she’s just a big stan or she’s doing something with her

22 minutes ago, The Siren said:

What if both video teasers were for the same song? :illumarina:

Pretty unlikely. Mel likes to connect songs with a specific visual, and given that the visuals we have for the two snippets are different, it's pretty safe to assume these are different songs. 

2 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

i'm honestly not hyped until i seen a title, cover art, mv teaser, tracklist,,,,

or a sirens teaser :rip:

I would literally die (then come back from the dead) if Sirens is on the album