Jack

Melanie Martinez

13 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

i'm tired of this mask already i really hope is just for the covers

4 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

As much as I love the new look I hope she doesn't use that mask prosthetic every video...

The overall look is really cute, but those fucking eyes. If they would just move or blink, it would be fine, but the things just stare straight into 4 different directions 

melanie is a good songwriter, evident in cry baby and the unreleased portals songs. her problem has always been execution. k-12 should've never happened, and that's not because i think the music is bad but it was always a weak concept. i never really saw cry baby as an actual child, more-so an ageless being with the mindset of a baby/child which is the result of her environment, but sending her to school kinda ruined that illusion. it could've made more sense had she just went to high school, but still i think melanie was doomed from the start by limiting her concept to school.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, clementines said:

After reading these last few pages, I think I might be the only person in this thread who loves the new look…

I'm obsessed with it tbh. I wanna know what she calls it 

2 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

melanie is a good songwriter, evident in cry baby and the unreleased portals songs. her problem has always been execution. k-12 should've never happened, and that's not because i think the music is bad but it was always a weak concept. i never really saw cry baby as an actual child, more-so an ageless being with the mindset of a baby/child which is the result of her environment, but sending her to school kinda ruined that illusion. it could've made more sense had she just went to high school, but still i think she was doomed from the start with that school concept.

if she needed a school concept that bad, it shouldve been high school only, because considering she starts in kindergarten on wheels on the bus, all cry baby events happen before she was 5 and that is absurd to think about

Alright I listened to most of the MM3 leaks mentioned here. Really like Tunnel Vision, Needle and Thread, Garden, Sirens.

Finally listened to After School…don’t think I’ll be going back to that one again. :rip:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Alright I listened to most of the MM3 leaks mentioned here. Really like Tunnel Vision, Needle and Thread, Garden, Sirens.

Finally listened to After School…don’t think I’ll be going back to that one again. :rip:

Said everyone :true:

3 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

What vinyl pressing do you guys like best? I think I’m going to get the green. Suits the cover best in my opinion 

yes but im getting the Amazon pink/red one cos they dont take my money until the item ships and im currently broke x

19 minutes ago, eggciting said:

if she needed a school concept that bad, it shouldve been high school only, because considering she starts in kindergarten on wheels on the bus, all cry baby events happen before she was 5 and that is absurd to think about

It's worse to think about that some songs could be about sex.

Mfhp.gif

12 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

What vinyl pressing do you guys like best? I think I’m going to get the green. Suits the cover best in my opinion 

Amazon pink:agree:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

11 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I got the splatter. Web store exclusive so it will probably be more rare. The bloodshot says it will be at retailers, also those kinda pressings never look like the mockups (Midnights being a prime example).:oprah3:

The pink is an instant no. The green I like but I don’t like it as much as the splatter. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

22 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I'm also opting for green unless a purple one comes out, I think the green would match my after school one nicely 

2 minutes ago, Yellow said:

I'm also opting for green unless a purple one comes out, I think the green would match my after school one nicely 

Purple would be cute! Practically all of my Melanie records are pink and blue so I really want something different in my collection