Jack

Melanie Martinez

38 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

You can just press it yourself with Kunaki and throw on whatever extra tracks u want. It’s a lathe cut record so it is a thicker plastic, cheaper to make, and faster shipping. It’ll be like $40 and u can customize every aspect

Isn't that ~illegal~ :hooker:

6 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

LUvZIL5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&Plssss this is so fugly:lmao:

Literally all of targets exclusive lps are red 💀

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Bootlegs have always existed :hooker: it would only be illegal if you order a bunch of copies and start mass selling them. A one off pressing for personal use is too much of a grey area for copyright law enforcement. I’ve had multiple records pressed with Kunaki such as AKA, Transnation, and some other LDR…They look exactly how I want and they sound great for the price. Enjoy!

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Literally all of targets exclusive lps are red 💀

I know they only do that to promote their brand but it’s annoying asf. Literally no one likes them. Then they wonder why the have overstocking of vinyl for months on end that no one wants to buy 

Lord this thing is getting a lot of variants. Looks like the bloodshot is also on Amazon btw.

Target has had a few non red exclusives, which are decent: yellow Harry’s House, light blue Happier Than Ever. But like who really wants these red ones that don’t fit the aesthetic of the record :awkney2:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Still waiting for that tracklist to drop :wink:

I know, I’m a :flop: for that 

iirc someone here said the reveal would be March 10? :toofunny: 

34 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Bootlegs have always existed :hooker: it would only be illegal if you order a bunch of copies and start mass selling them. A one off pressing for personal use is too much of a grey area for copyright law enforcement. I’ve had multiple records pressed with Kunaki such as AKA, Transnation, and some other LDR…They look exactly how I want and they sound great for the price. Enjoy!

While it's true that it's a grey area, I'm pretty sure copyright texts behind CDs, vinyls and other physical pressings read "Unauthorised copying, productionreproduction, distribution etc." so probably it's illegal to press a vinyl for yourself when it's been released and available for sale - although I am completely sure Atlantic is not looking for fans pressing their own Cry Baby vinyls, + it's indeed more damaging to share / download leaks than doing a (1) vinyl pressing for your own use so I guess @The Siren go ahead! :party: :whatever2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

iirc someone here said the reveal would be March 10? :toofunny: 

While it's true that it's a grey area, I'm pretty sure copyright texts behind CDs, vinyls and other physical pressings read "Unauthorised copying, productionreproduction, distribution etc." so probably it's illegal to press a vinyl for yourself when it's been released and available for sale - although I am completely sure Atlantic is not looking for fans pressing their own Cry Baby vinyls, + it's indeed more damaging to share / download leaks than doing a (1) vinyl pressing for your own use so I guess @The Siren go ahead! :party: :whatever2: 

@The Siren Just call it mixtape if anyone with a magnifying glass and a detective hat asks :true:

i saw the album cover and honestly it's a serve but idk if i like melon enough to buy the vinyl variants but i'd kinda like them? they're cute

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

So… no snippet today? :stareney3:

she posted the album cover, so i guess no

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever