Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

Also… that GarageBand sound in the production! Really interesting! Is she going for a Ray of Light era? 

curious to see how many songs she has reworked/completely changed, 3 so far!! 

when tunnel vision is officially released :cumming:

14 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Yeah, without doubt this is the best snippet so far, that said, these visuals make me afraid for the film/music videos… they seem really cheap. I know she was going for a spooky thing but still… :bebe:

It's probably not going to be attached to the official visuals, but we'll see.. I won't be too thrilled though if we finally get a new music video and it still just looks like Melanie under super obvious Halloween prosthetics, lol. I'd rather have her as herself with no theme than her trying to sell us a new character that just doesn't look believable

9 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Yeah, without doubt this is the best snippet so far, that said, these visuals make me afraid for the film/music videos… they seem really cheap. I know she was going for a spooky thing but still… :bebe:

the song sounds great and I’m happy she produced herself, we love a self made queen (Grimes, Marina, Madonna, Mariah…) but still I prefer the chorus to the verses :agree:

chile that is just a video filmed by her boyfriend in her backyard probably just for fun 

23 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

could Void be the single instead of Death?

Let's hope so :pray2:

This sounds really good. When she said she was starting to produce, I expected to get an acoustic guitar song or something but she actually exceeded my expectations. Also thankful that we aren't waiting 2 weeks to get new content, she's really going all out this era.

giphy.gif 

1 minute ago, ButterflyBones said:

Whoever is handling her Instagram is posting stories of the package that got sent to that Twitter stan account. Am I the only one who thinks it's fucking weird to promote the album through chronically online stan accounts instead of like, anywhere else?

what’s so bad about it? it’s a nice, harmless idea

6 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Whoever is handling her Instagram is posting stories of the package that got sent to that Twitter stan account. Am I the only one who thinks it's fucking weird to promote the album through chronically online stan accounts instead of like, anywhere else?

What did melspurgatory do to you? :rip:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I just know that Matt being chosen for the egg / usb is his Christmas, easter, Halloween and Thanksgiving and im here for his happiness. he's a wonderful soul. The snip makes me extremely hopeful void made the cut

24 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

What did melspurgatory do to you? :rip:

I just think stan accounts are weird honestly, especially ones that are known for spreading rumors, misinfo, and leaked photos/photos taken without the permission of the celebrity. To be fair, I may be confusing them with "Crybabyboi", but I'm pretty sure I've seen them all being weird as fuck

40 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

she’s never gonna be a gp girl so she might as well stay in contact with the fans to build a relationship like taylor did 

1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

ya'll will see a bts video and then write an essay on why melanie is the worst artist to ever exist 

:omfg2:

44 minutes ago, baked said:

i love this fairee-alien esque creature. i wanna be a pink creature with huge prosthetic boobs and four eyes too :crai:

I think the boobs are hers… :bebe:

I’m sure if this Twitter thread has already been mentioned. I think it’s so cute how it was sent to a fan :wub:

Spoiler

sorry idk how to insert a tweet like everyone else

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°