Jack

Melanie Martinez

40 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I hadn’t heard Numbers before, it’s ok…better than the bulk of K-12…but the bar is low 

Numbers is in her top 5 imo

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

sounds a little bratty and spoiled to me, you don’t bite the hand that feeds you specially when there are other artist who really go through a lot with their labels (Bebe Rexha, Porcelain Black, Neon Hitch, Kerli, Zella Day, Kim Petras, etc) 

er, I am not sure about Zella or Neon (I don't follow them) but I wouldn't put Porcelain in that bag :awkney: at least Bebe and Kerli had label issues very well acknowledged (particularly the latter, and now we're at it let me add Florrie to the hated-by-label club) but Porcelain is... a different case. I'll remain silent about it in here as it's very off topic but yeah.

-------------------

ANYWAYS FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHO PHOTOSHOPPED MELANIE INTO THAT SPIDER EW, literally like 5 responses in line, why :cryney: 

okay now that I came out as arachnophobic, I better not see that terrible photo again it gave me anxiety :deadbanana: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

er, I am not sure about Zella or Neon (I don't follow them) but I wouldn't put Porcelain in that bag :awkney: at least Bebe and Kerli had label issues very well acknowledged (particularly the latter, and now we're at it let me add Florrie to the hated-by-label club) but Porcelain is... a different case. I'll remain silent about it in here as it's very off topic but yeah.

-------------------

ANYWAYS FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHO PHOTOSHOPPED MELANIE INTO THAT SPIDER EW, literally like 5 responses in line, why :cryney: 

okay now that I came out as arachnophobic, I better not see that terrible photo again it gave me anxiety :deadbanana: 

As far as I know creative differences with Red One… but my point wasn’t that, rather the way Melanie portrays her label when everything until this point proves otherwise… I mean, they even financed that snuff so-called “movie” K-12! Deserves to be put in the deep web and never come resurface

I think she photoshopped herself in that photo luv… :awkney: I’m not afraid of spiders but after that snippet… I might be! :awkney2:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I think she photoshopped herself in that photo luv… :awkney: I’m not afraid of spiders but after that snippet… I might be! :awkney2:

:bebe: not even lying, that photo alone could make me unstan - even the snippet was more pallatable to me :eartha: 

I'm sort of open minded. If track 6 really is the worst song in the album, then we're actually in for a treat :dua: yeah it's a bad song but she has worse at least imo. half K-12 says hi. I'd be okay with track 6 being a regular-skip-but-sometimes-let-it-play type of track if anything else on the album is The Void level good.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Looks like some of us did not learn about the parts of the body :awkney:

(I would technically be included too as I haven't learned about every part of the body but apparently the Larynx is not general knowledge)

1 hour ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Ok I’m ready to admit Throat Goat Battle of the Larynx is my favorite snippet so far and I’m ready for 3/31 :true:

The melody there is so good, the most interesting one to me so far. I’d love if there is a switch up for the bridge :wowcry:

As much as Void is something new sonically I still don’t like her vocals there, it sounds like she has something up her mouth and the production is too high compared to the vocals

2 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

i’ve always thought this song would’ve been perfect on Cry Baby 

there’s an AI version on YT, you can look it up :hooker:

7 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

:bebe: not even lying, that photo alone could make me unstan - even the snippet was more pallatable to me :eartha: 

I'm sort of open minded. If track 6 really is the worst song in the album, then we're actually in for a treat :dua: yeah it's a bad song but she has worse at least imo. half K-12 says hi. I'd be okay with track 6 being a regular-skip-but-sometimes-let-it-play type of track if anything else on the album is The Void level good.

Sorry luv but,

K-12 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Horrible Spider Song :xgiggle:

after school really had the potential to be something way better,,

test me, brain & heart, numbers, lost & found, history, trophy,,, but nah we got notebook and fieldtrip :toofunny:

and the bakery wouldve been a way better standalone single choice than whatever the fuck copycat ended up being