Jack

Melanie Martinez

Oh my word these unleaked songs sound good. I wanna hear jump rope, it sounds really good. If anyone has them, can you tell me if one of them sounds like something from crybaby?!?! The recently leaked songs don't have that CB feel and I really wanna hear some new ones that sound like they could've gone had and hand with the album. 

Jumprope was written for Cry Baby 

Demos_copy.png

Oh my word these unleaked songs sound good. I wanna hear jump rope, it sounds really good. If anyone has them, can you tell me if one of them sounds like something from crybaby?!?! The recently leaked songs don't have that CB feel and I really wanna hear some new ones that sound like they could've gone had and hand with the album. 

Titles or actual tracks tho  :usrs:

BzhmW.png

I've gotten so obsessed with Night Mime lately. I wish she made an album of songs like that. I feel like I used to criticize her for backing herself into one "image" with CB but I think she's actually got a lot of different avenues for something interesting. I hope she does a full on gothic album with songs like Night Mime/Mad Hatter.

I'm really bummed though that I probably won't see her live (again). I moved from one coast to another and she toured in the opposite direction. :( There's some kind of festival or something later next month thats two hours away I might try and make but she's no where close to being a headliner so I'm worried her setlist will be really short.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

before we entered the venue we were waiting outside the building and i was like "is this her tour bus" and then she came out of it and walked into the backstage but she said hi to us

ok but she sang everything up to Mrs. Potato Head, then she was like "i'm leaving lol bye!" and ppl screamed encore so she came out and said "okay we'll do one more" and it was Mad Hatter and i've never been so disappointed.... i wanted to hear Play Date live

also we waited outside the venue by her tour bus but apparently she was crying so she didn't meet fans/get pictures

but other than that it was an awesome experience, she's fun to see live and we had a good spot

9ISvyf0.gif

I'm seeing & meeting her in Orlando today..ahh I'm so excited!  :deadbanana:

But wtf she didn't do Play Date or Teddy Bear OR Cake?  :( I have to hear PD live  :ohno:

Oh she did Cake, forgot to add that. She skipped Mad Hatter and did Cake, then the encore was Mad Hatter. But I heard she did audience choice of PD/Teddy Bear or something?

just not for us ;(

9ISvyf0.gif

before we entered the venue we were waiting outside the building and i was like "is this her tour bus" and then she came out of it and walked into the backstage but she said hi to us

ok but she sang everything up to Mrs. Potato Head, then she was like "i'm leaving lol bye!" and ppl screamed encore so she came out and said "okay we'll do one more" and it was Mad Hatter and i've never been so disappointed.... i wanted to hear Play Date live

also we waited outside the venue by her tour bus but apparently she was crying so she didn't meet fans/get pictures

but other than that it was an awesome experience, she's fun to see live and we had a good spot

mess

BzhmW.png