Jack

Melanie Martinez

can u stop, that youtuber doesnt have the song or any melanie song lmao. the only one with it is Eclipse. You should've known it was fake when they said they had WDBCF

The flop's (Melanie Babies) real name is REDACTED. He's 15 and likes to hack Google Drive accounts and leak shit (i.e. my Guns Out snippet).

Edited by SitarHero
Bye wtf

Actually he was the one who leaked the 3rd and 4th snippets  :teehee:  :lmao:

The only person who has this song is Eclipse. Eclipse leaked the third and fourth snippets via his SoundCloud.

This flop (Melanie Babies) edited separate audio clips together to make it look like he has something that he does not.

The only person who has this song is Eclipse. Eclipse leaked the third and fourth snippets via his SoundCloud.

This flop (Melanie Babies) edited separate audio clips together to make it look like he has something that he does not.

Definitely stow the irrelevant leak exposes cuz I am swift to ban on that shit

Definitely stow the irrelevant leak exposes cuz I am swift to ban on that shit

wait tf did I do

I looked over the rules again, I didn't break any (?).

Edited by MSCfusion

wait tf did I do

I looked over the rules again, I didn't break any (?).

Posting full names

Stirring drama over illegal trading activity

I realize this probably wouldn't escalate anywhere since that youtube user isn't here to argue with you but it looks too much like many past instances of users with 5 posts popping up in a thread with some random receipts and causing the thread to spiral. You may have heard of the Allie X thread. Just chill.

Posting full names

Stirring drama over illegal trading activity

I realize this probably wouldn't escalate anywhere since that youtube user isn't here to argue with you but it looks too much like many past instances of users with 5 posts popping up in a thread with some random receipts and causing the thread to spiral. You may have heard of the Allie X thread. Just chill.

Okay, understand

Wow never thought I'd see the day people were literally pressed for Melanie album outtakes, sad

its so funny that im a fan and i could care less (maybe since all her demos and unreleased are a guitar  snorefest )

its so funny that im a fan and i could care less (maybe since all her demos and unreleased are a guitar  snorefest )

The only unreleased that's good is Night Mime and you can't even hear the chorus so it's actually not good

9ISvyf0.gif