Jack

Melanie Martinez

I honestly don't know what the fuck to think.

Part of my does hope Timothy is lying, but that's only my inner denial acting up.  She (timothy) deserves all respect until proven otherwise, until then I'm waiting for a statement from Melanie herself before I jump ship entirely and get rid of my vinyls and shirts (which was expensive as fuck and I don't think I have receipts so I'm not sure what I'll do with them).

With rape cases I always like giving the victim the benefit of the doubt, however I do understand that people can lie about these things. And sure, I could make a situation in my head up for a reasoning Timothy is lying about this. But, until Melanie says something herself, I'm staying away from her and her music.

What I find really disgusting (apart from the accusation) is the fact that people are aware Melanie can do something like this, but still support her anyway. Like what the fuck. It's hypocritical in a sense that they support an artist for being deep and writing about sexual assault, but will still support them if the artist in question does sexual assault their self, if you get my drift.

What really gets me in all this, is her relationship with Yung who well, most of you know. I mean, in a way, I could see how Melanie might not know about some of the stuff that's happened unless someone directly told her. But after this it makes it a lot more suspicious.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

now im thinking here that i wish i were wearing a diaper bc i want to pee

off topic - not that off topic - but, does melanie wears diapers??

btw i'm talking to a friend - who went through some similar abuse - and she told me that she is feeling very sad rn 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

You have a friend who is legally considered a public figure like MM? Because if not, then the standard we're all talking about does not apply. Really cool is you're friend is a public figure though!

well i never specified our statuses. i was just thinking that since everyone is being outrageous, they'd be able to make a scenario for me and my friends statuses without a problem.

so let me be clearer

by yalls standards, if i was just starting out my career and my friend had 5 million followers on instagram and had toured, i can accuse my friend of rape (no matter my true intentions) and just show everyone a picture of us and BAAM! their life is ruined.

y'all only see things one way. again I'm not saying she did rape and I'm not saying she didn't, I'm saying to get out of this 'groupthink' mindset

it's what you're put on when you say/do dumb shit i.e. me spamming ~20 pages of a thread w glitter gifs, it makes it so you can't readily comment on any topics without approval of a mod, so you could 'comment' "the gap toothed bitch is ova!" but it'll never go through or be seen by anybody unless staff approves it to go through, the only sucky part is if they're a few minutes late it won't be added as the most recent, it'll appear whenever you submitted it

in my case during the LfL leaks every comment i posted was like a good 1-2 pages back thus nobody saw it :toofunny: it's definitely NOT fun and NOT worth doing dumb shit to be put under!

be a good lil member n not dummy

Love this PSA against mod queue

I can't punish you for arguing or having bad points of view but for just reaching out to say the most appalling and inflammatory thing, certainly. Also don't PM me afterward to repeat that inflammatory thing because no one can see you post it anymore :rip: @ no one of course

Christina sending the news to Adam Levine saying 'told you so'

tenor.gif?itemid=5751986

it's what you're put on when you say/do dumb shit i.e. me spamming ~20 pages of a thread w glitter gifs, it makes it so you can't readily comment on any topics without approval of a mod, so you could 'comment' "the gap toothed bitch is ova!" but it'll never go through or be seen by anybody unless staff approves it to go through, the only sucky part is if they're a few minutes late it won't be added as the most recent, it'll appear whenever you submitted it

in my case during the LfL leaks every comment i posted was like a good 1-2 pages back thus nobody saw it :toofunny: it's definitely NOT fun and NOT worth doing dumb shit to be put under!

be a good lil member n not dummy

Those were dark times.

It's 4am and i need to sleep but i can't stop reading this thread

Lmao same

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I can't punish you for arguing or having bad points of view but for just reaching out to say the most appalling and inflammatory thing, certainly. Also don't PM me afterward to repeat that inflammatory thing because no one can see you post it anymore :rip: @ no one of course

one question

can i post dog gifs sometimes to express my feelings about some topics?

like when these two were arguing, could i post a doggo leaving some specific place bc i wasn't interested?

edit: this is a serious question and of course i would explain the gif

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

glad i can be a good example of what not to do! :toofunny:

one question

like when these two were arguing, could i post a doggo leaving some specific place bc i wasn't interested?

adding gifs w emotions is ok afaik, my case was extreme 

not to mention me translating at least half of coachella into glitter gifs, halseys rant, n other memes

Where? Spill the chisme sis.

xtina n mel weren't the best of friends, mel was a bit mouthy iirc along w others saying so & adam was her coach :rip:

one question

Chhhhh yeah. Just don't spam anything and you'll be fine (or add to others' spamming, like multiple members posting the same gif resulting in a wall of spam)

Chhhhh yeah. Just don't spam anything and you'll be fine (or add to others' spamming, like multiple members posting the same gif resulting in a wall of spam)

thank you!!!!

adding gifs w emotions is ok afaik, my case was extreme 

not to mention me translating at least half of coachella into glitter gifs, halseys rant, n other memes

halsey rant and memes thats so me  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  thank you too!

here is the gif i wanted to post

https://imgur.com/gallery/TYAK6KP (me leaving the topic)

i don't know how to put into a gif it doesn't work sometimes

thank you!!!!

halsey rant and memes thats so me  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  thank you too!

here is the gif i wanted to post

https://imgur.com/gallery/TYAK6KP (me leaving the topic)

i don't know how to put into a gif it doesn't work sometimes

imgur can be messy, sometimes i have to copy the link that shows up on the image/gif itself rather than rightclicking + copy image address, idk why but they're 2 different links and sometimes only one works :creep: 

that gif is totally fine tho

Everyone has been so fucking messy...yes there is the possibility that Timothy was lying (for WHATEVER reason), and yes there is the possibility that she wasn't and MM did rape her. Either way, we can't ignore the fact that so many sexual assaults are never reported because the victim is too afraid to speak out, in fear of career suicide and being blackballed from every organization within their specific industry of work. And out of all the sexual assault cases reported (only 37% of all sexual assaults, btw), only 2-8% of victims are lying. Now put this case in context with all the other recent allegations of sexual assault coming forward. This is just clutter that collected along in the avalanche of sexual assault survivors coming forward. And yes, when I first read Timothy's tweet, I wasn't sure what to think, since there is that very small chance that she could have been lying. But not believing a survivor when they tell the truth happens a hell of a lot more often than survivors lying about their sexual assault.

WITH LOVE,

A VERY ANNOYED STUDENT WHO STUDIES LAW 

You're honestly my new fave

tumblr_nj1xnd5Sgi1si2rsno2_r1_500.gif