Jack

Melanie Martinez

... is this “movie” gonna be a whole production that’s featured in theaters or is it just going to be posted on youtube?

It will be like tropico. 1 premier for the fans then youtube

Sooo... Let's just agree she's a sketchy biach but we love her music and still stan?

yeah

... is this “movie” gonna be a whole production that’s featured in theaters or is it just going to be posted on youtube?

youtube

giphy.gif

Remember when she admitted a psychic told her she had to leave people behind to win a Grammy HFJKDNFGFKDFHGJFDKFNGFKLSCVHGJRDKCBVGRKDCVBGRKDCJVHGJF looks like it didn't work

Well she clearly got some work to do cause she hasn't left behind that yungelita pedophile yet

Who is yungelita and how is she a pedophile?

this instafamous chick who is friends with Melanie and was in the TYI and Mad Hatter videos https://www.instagram.com/yungelita/

apparently she liked a tonne of illegal p*rn (kiddie, necrophilia etc) on Tumblr and has weird DDGG/serial killer kinks. She made her Tumblr private and deleted all her likes after someone on PULL exposed her for it.

some receipts here but obviously there's no shots of the illegal stuff: https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LittleJackk/Exposing_Yungelita_(Including_Receipts_and_Proof)

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Who is yungelita and how is she a pedophile?

this instafamous chick who is friends with Melanie and was in the TYI and Mad Hatter videos https://www.instagram.com/yungelita/

apparently she liked a tonne of illegal p*rn (kiddie, necrophilia etc) on Tumblr and has weird DDGG/serial killer kinks. She made her Tumblr private and deleted all her likes after someone on PULL exposed her for it.

some receipts here but obviously there's no shots of the illegal stuff: https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LittleJackk/Exposing_Yungelita_(Including_Receipts_and_Proof)

I don't have the receipts for this but she also has no respect for her fans that have told her to tag her more extreme posts like rape for trigger warnings

She makes me sick. She's a fucking abomination hiding behind that pathetic "just respect my kinks pls"

I had this lame ass MV idea for Haunted I came up with on bus rides home from class if anyone's interested

I kind of envisioned a music video in the vein of a cute mini horror movie. The beginning of the video would be various shots of a house/her sleeping to establish the setting. The music starts after we see a shot of a clock as it strikes midnight. Then we see shots of her in deep thought laying in bed as she's having trouble sleeping. Then she gets out of bed and we see her walking throughout the house to the basement. She eventually finds an old ouija board (you can probably guess where this is going LOL). As she's in the basement, she takes out one of those matching couple necklaces from her nightgown. This is all spliced in between footage of her lipsyncing the song on a different set (like most music videos). She looks at it and reminisces for a bit before she heads back up to her room. When she's back in her room, the camera starts to reveal pictures of her and her former lover throughout the room. She starts putting her hands on the planchet but nothing really happens. She closes her eyes and starts to focus a bit more and it finally begins to move. The song is at the end of the second chorus at this point and the bridge is about to start. Things start to go awry and things start flying in the room and it becomes apparent that the entity she is communicating with isn't her lover. It becomes really intense as the bridge comes to an end and she starts huddling in a corner as a shadowy figure starts to approach her. As the last chorus starts, all the floating objects in the room drop to the ground and the figure is gone but it leaves footsteps going outside the room. She starts chasing it down the hallway during the duration of the last chorus. She eventually sees it hiding behind the end of a hallway behind a curtain. She starts approaching it and moves the curtain out of the way only to find nothing is there. The song is over at this point and the screen fades to black. It eventually transitions back to the beginning of the music video where she is sleeping. Turns out, she fell asleep on the ouija board and the whole episode was just a nightmare (seemingly). She starts to get up and notices her necklace on the floor but right next to it is the other half that belonged to her lover. Last few shots are of her smiling and whatnot. Kind of a cute/happy ending to all of this  :) Again, it's so cheesy but I thought it looked really cute in my head haha

I had this lame ass MV idea for Haunted I came up with on bus rides home from class if anyone's interested

I kind of envisioned a music video in the vein of a cute mini horror movie. The beginning of the video would be various shots of a house/her sleeping to establish the setting. The music starts after we see a shot of a clock as it strikes midnight. Then we see shots of her in deep thought laying in bed as she's having trouble sleeping. Then she gets out of bed and we see her walking throughout the house to the basement. She eventually finds an old ouija board (you can probably guess where this is going LOL). As she's in the basement, she takes out one of those matching couple necklaces from her nightgown. This is all spliced in between footage of her lipsyncing the song on a different set (like most music videos). She looks at it and reminisces for a bit before she heads back up to her room. When she's back in her room, the camera starts to reveal pictures of her and her former lover throughout the room. She starts putting her hands on the planchet but nothing really happens. She closes her eyes and starts to focus a bit more and it finally begins to move. The song is at the end of the second chorus at this point and the bridge is about to start. Things start to go awry and things start flying in the room and it becomes apparent that the entity she is communicating with isn't her lover. It becomes really intense as the bridge comes to an end and she starts huddling in a corner as a shadowy figure starts to approach her. As the last chorus starts, all the floating objects in the room drop to the ground and the figure is gone but it leaves footsteps going outside the room. She starts chasing it down the hallway during the duration of the last chorus. She eventually sees it hiding behind the end of a hallway behind a curtain. She starts approaching it and moves the curtain out of the way only to find nothing is there. The song is over at this point and the screen fades to black. It eventually transitions back to the beginning of the music video where she is sleeping. Turns out, she fell asleep on the ouija board and the whole episode was just a nightmare (seemingly). She starts to get up and notices her necklace on the floor but right next to it is the other half that belonged to her lover. Last few shots are of her smiling and whatnot. Kind of a cute/happy ending to all of this  :) Again, it's so cheesy but I thought it looked really cute in my head haha

I can actually see her doing something like this tbh. This concept is really cute  :krylie: