Jack

Melanie Martinez

you're being way too harsh, you can't say it's horrible with just 5 10 seconds snippets... even I waited to hear Love + Fear in full before saying it was bad 

pretty Ironic how this is coming from someone who takes any opportunity to mention Melanie's rape allegations just for attention

There was no rape Timothy made that clear by all the stuff she said before and after. They had sex, Timothy not verbally but obviously signalled it was ok. Then she comes back saying she forced her and was rape....anyone could say that. Every time you have sex with someone do you sign a consent form? No. You start touching and kissing by there body language if they’re into you continue. That’s how sex is for most people. If she said no she probably would have stopped straight away.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Honestly people say lana curses randomly in songs but melanie‘s „fuck“ and „fucking“ all the time in lyrics are becoming a bit much like... use a different filler word

pretty Ironic how this is coming from someone who takes any opportunity to mention Melanie's rape allegations just for attention

How is saying “Don’t say an album is terrible when you have only heard snippets” contradicted by bringing up Melanie’s rape allegations, which I made clear multiple times I don’t believe in?

You’re literally attacking me just for the sake of it but whatever

you’re literally a globelamp fan ... the delusion

its a joke? and ive been saying not to judge the album by the snippets omg what is the issue here 

Lol like what.. freaking?  :awkney:

No but maybe sometimes overthink the whole line and change it if it only works with fuck and fucking in between. I have nothing against cursing but if it sounds out of place just as a filler word instead of to emphasize something it‘s just like... :awkney:

Idk if anyone has already posted this here but Marina asked for artists to collab with and shortly after she followed Melanie and Melanie followed back  :excited:

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

Idk if anyone has already posted this here but Marina asked for artists to collab with and shortly after she followed Melanie and Melanie followed back  :excited:

honestly, i don’t think it would be a good collab

are yall seeing how much many views melanies getting on the snippets on yt alone? holy shit i guess a lot of people are anticipating this release

well, all my friends that are locals really liked her music but they stopped listening to her when the rape allegations came out and I think that a lot of the GP did the same so now that they've been proved wrong I guess they're coming back

giphy.gif