Jack

Melanie Martinez

Remember when the Crybaby era first began and the child theme was somewhat endearing before the aspects of it became more forced and repetitive through her music videos while a majority of her album songs began to stale as well?

What I'm getting at it, it's old, bland, get over it, COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE. IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS.

She might be able to make this theme work for this album, but I doubt it will be a timeless record. There's a way to do cohesiveness, themes, and stories in albums and music videos.. I mean, it's not too far to take a look at a person who does it right, to at least where it becomes timeless, considering we're on a Lana forum (well, not LFL but I'm not sure Lana's intention was to tell a story that album).

But, we'll see when her album leaks gets released.

Anyways, I do hope this record will be good, but the theme is just tiring now.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Why are all of her unreleased songs so much better than the released ones??? Haunted is way better than half of the songs on Cry Baby! The fact that this was replaced by Soap is just ridiculous!!!!

Top songs from Cry Baby (including unreleased  :hooker:)  would probably be Play Date, Haunted, Night Mime (this was supposed to be on cry baby, right?) and Training Wheels. Everything else I've either gotten sick of or just aren't very good songs.

death grips is online !