Jack

Melanie Martinez

40 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Cry Baby was great when it was done right, but then we got "Cry Baby 2.0: Cry Baby goes to School, Kidz Bop Edition" and it sucked for a lot of us. I'm happy to see her finally move on.

K-12 and After School were just as classic as Cry Baby imo.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I don't think Death and Back from the Dead are the same song :facepalm: 

Weren't you the one that brought up both of Madonna's Forbidden Love and Ellie Goulding's Let it Die etc? :hooker:

So… guess she left us starving today :bebe:

23 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

they are, it's coming out march 17, lead single

they’re not, the one in the snippet doesn’t sound anything like the one leaked unless she has done extreme rework on that track which I doubt 

17 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

so who's going to leak the finalized album 128kbps MP3

This will happen sooner or later, might as well get it now :creepna3: sorry I’m just joking! But I want the album so bad, so many years waiting and the visuals so far aren’t grabbing my attention so at least I wanna enjoy the sound 

19 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Weren't you the one that brought up both of Madonna's Forbidden Love and Ellie Goulding's Let it Die etc? :hooker:

only *if* they ended up being different tracks with the same title lolol but apparently they are the same song. ugh idk guess we'll wait a month till it drops :cryney: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just a reminder that Melanie having more than one song of the same name isn't uncommon. For example; the same thing happened with Tunnel Vision and Labyrinth.

51 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

so who's going to leak the finalized album 128kbps MP3

Not happening anytime soon. Except in your dreams, maybe :) 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

there’s no way they’re the same song. unless it’s true that it’s 5 mins long and i can feel a beat switch

I also thought about that, kind of like with A&W (Lana) or Knew Better / Forever Boy (Ariana) 

Also, I don’t know where do y’all get the info that Death is the same song. Am I missing something? 

I know this is a bit random, but does anyone know or still have the interview where Melanie mentioned the scrapped "Tag, You're It flashback song"— dating back to like 2017? I can't find it anywhere :( 

1 hour ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'm trying really hard not to listen to Tunnel Vision cause i want it to feel fresh when it comes out but it's hard hard it's replaying in my head 

I already have been all day :true:

Theres like, two different tempos I’ve found, (plus the obviously way too slow version). Tbh the snippet from yesterdays post sounds a bit like the slower one which feels kinda off to me. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

38 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I know this is a bit random, but does anyone know or still have the interview where Melanie mentioned the scrapped "Tag, You're It flashback song"— dating back to like 2017? I can't find it anywhere :( 

Did this even happen? it was added to her wiki by a random person with very few edits in Mar 2017, and there's literally nothing else pointing to it during or before the time of that edit. no comments, no Twitter mentions, nothing

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Ok yeah it was actually May 2017 when someone added that to the Wiki page (with no reference/source!!) but I just spoke about this with some friends on Discord and I've come to the conclusion it was very likely fake news.

The interviews where Melanie teased Recess and The Principal are easy to find, but this alleged Tag You're It flashback one is literally nowhere