BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I actually expected the album to be a lot worse, there’s only 2 songs I hate (8 and all the good girls go to hell). Overall pretty good album

favorites of the new tracks include bad guy, my strange addiction, and ilomilo

I blindly bought this album after hearing only one single because I needed new songs to bop to and oh my god this was so good? way better than i expected. and the last few songs fuck

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Listened to the record not really expecting anything but I wanted to check her out since I'm gonna go to a festival where she plays this summer.

I think her music is actually quite nice, the over-edgy-persona is a bit stupid but i guess that's acceptable since she's ACTUALLY still a teenager.

"bad guy", "my strange addiction" and "bury a friend" are pretty fun songs, "8" has this slight Lilly-Allen-as-an-emo-teen-vibe and "listen before i go" turned out to be suprisingly touching. My favourite track is probably "xanny" though.

Not an album I'll spend too much time listening to, but it's fun and well thought out and the production has more depth than the basic sounds that some (formerly great) indie-pop singers like Lykke Li or Marina have been putting out lately.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i cried at 1am last night to the last three tracks. i cannot believe she ended the album w some major sad girl shit.. but i’m here for it.

all of the songs are great except i’m not a huge fan of 8, only because of the pitched vocals, it kinda ruins the song and makes it sound silly. but i’ll still listen to it. it’s just not my fave.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

The last three songs HIT but i didnt like lose it during the whole album, definitely a different feel from her EP which is good. But yeah idk how much i would actually go and listen to the whole album repeatedly,

her slow songs are definitely better than her faster ones, she whispers a lot tho but i get thats her style of singing.....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

It's definitely grown on me. I listened to the leak yesterday and didn't really feel it, but now after properly listening, I love it! 

It's a nicely thought out and well-produced album 

I really loved the album! i love you is one of my favorite songs.

There are certain songs that doesn't make to album to be 100% cohesive. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'll give it a listen, I dislike her fake deep persona and mostly cringe fans but she's a teen and human so it's understandable that she behaves like that-though the only songs I've heard from her that I actually found interesting were Bury a friend and you should see me in a crown.

I kinda wish she'd belt or do smth with her voice aswell she's not really trying, I mean I know it's in trend stylistically but I'm really over the whole whisper alt pop singer trend

Listened to this and its the first time I've listened to her and it was fine. It was interesting and somewhat different - a better attempt at being "alternative" than Halsey or Melanie or that kinda crowd imo. Some of the songs came off so ...like trying too hard to be different (xanny especially comes to mind) but besides that, I liked most of it! Still dislike that she did that xxx song tho