Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

xZhXX2w.png

"No negativity on this site, thank you," they say, but this member's behavior truly made us wanted to kill ourselves. From spamming the entire site with selfies to "exposing" @@Eclipse as CEO of Interscope, he's definitely up there as one of LanaBoard's most annoying members ever.

@@knoxavel!

xZhXX2w.png

"No negativity on this site, thank you," they say, but this member's behavior truly made us wanted to kill ourselves. From spamming the entire site with selfies to "exposing" @@Eclipse as CEO of Interscope, he's definitely up there as one of LanaBoard's most annoying members ever.

@@knoxavel!

he wasn't even that annoying.. i'd know at least 3 others that are more annoying than him :awkney:

xZhXX2w.png

@@knoxavel!

He was quite annoying sometimes, but I also had some pretty nice discussions with him. I wonder if he already created a new account and just decided not to start trolling yet.  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif