Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

It's been a while since I've been active on LanaBoards. But I've arrived to show support for my Lipster Award-nominated sistren BLOODSHOT and Bekim  :kim: 

It seems my dress got a bit stained from the copious amount of manure I had to navigate along to get to this semi-forgotten web site. But with the way y'all been licking Eclipse's ass through and through, the smell of faecal matter should be a warm and welcoming affair!

Cannot wait for the recipients of this prestigious award to be revealed. Y'all deserve the recognition. There's nothing else I'd rather do with my time!

VKo8IXe.png

this was beautiful - please drag me :xcry:

fmrqr.jpg

I'll catch you at the Big Eyes nominated presentations Miss That  :hottie:

impatient then Miss Who q8862Lb.gif

image.png

An era of positiveness and love is upon me! So I simply will not entertain jealous, pressed trolls who can't stop themselves from @ing me in every one of their posts.

Here to present a nice award and enjoy the night! 

Let's get the party started.

:candy:

An era of positiveness and love is upon me! So I simply will not entertain jealous, pressed trolls who can't stop themselves from @ing me in every one of their posts.

Hope that presentation includes a picosong link to Your GirI, miss pedo! @@Eclipse

Hope that presentation includes a picosong link to Your GirI, miss pedo! @@Eclipse

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I look excellent on my retouched photograph of my acceptance speech on stage! :makeup:  

If it's taken by Nicole, I'm nowhere near worried for my dignity. My texture-less Neil official portrait already hangs above the chimney of my Chateau Marmont suite

ZKcaooE.png

If it's taken by Nicole, I'm nowhere near worried for my dignity. My texture-less Neil official portrait already hangs above the chimney of my Chateau Marmont suite 

T5HugUk.gif that portrait is barely visible girl! too much blur and filters... is that you or a spot on the camera? 

image.png