Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

awww ok ;( lmao

in fact now that i think about it, it was almost nothing. My mom got angry at me for like week then forgot about it and now no one cares lmfao. I even brought a "friend" to my vacations last week (for some days)

the answer is

because Let's Dance ain't Ziggy Stardust

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Ewww @ Emile Haynie.

Will someone please let me out of the cage in his basement? I've been locked in there since I was young and in love.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

Omg this was created 8 hours ago and there's already almost 500 comments just from a song title? Can the whole forum win the most extra award  :deadbanana:

half of the comments were bee movie memes

Poot Lovato who?

I was incarcerated in Mr. One Trick Pony Producer's fusty basement before it was cool. #HipsterAlert #IsPootJustABigRipoffOfAutoTunedLoon

I've done more time than this Poot too:

The_Wire_Poot.jpg

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

i personally love all of haynies soundscapes even if he reuses a lot. im excited for this. 4sure. 

also i think i saw people were talking about wanting a lana and nicki collab and i kinda would love lana to redo delicious and have nicki do a new rap in the bridge....

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

also i think i saw people were talking about wanting a lana and nicki collab and i kinda would love lana to redo delicious and have nicki do a new rap in the bridge....

I'm here for it. I'd rather she feature on Serial Killer tho.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: