Carmen

Twitter Updates

15 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Ya'll forget Barrie found out their relationship was over via an interview Lana did without even telling him :oopna2:

That clip of the paparazzi asking Barrie if it’s true they broke up and him dismissing it as rumours is still pretty sad tbh. I get that break ups can be messy but dumping him via the press can’t have been the only way to go about that.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

17 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Did Barrie run over a kid or something? Why is he bad? (genuinely asking)

Ya'll forget Barrie found out their relationship was over via an interview Lana did without even telling him :oopna2:

Didn’t she say that dating him was like dating her twin? I also remember her saying he was depressed AF. I personally dated a depressed guy and it was the worst relationship of my life, so my PTSD is triggering me to say hell to the no for any kind of Lana-Barrie 2.0

23 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Did Barrie run over a kid or something? Why is he bad? (genuinely asking)

i'm pretty sure she did that bc she was afraid to say it to his face lol

cruel world, shades of cool, black beauty, is this happiness, flipside, etc....not a very flattering portrayal of their relationship. drugs and depression and stress and infidelity really fucked them both over lol. very toxic and unhealthy. and she's so happpyyyyyy now that he's gooooooneeeeeee

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

50 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

two sides to every story or whatever :prettyhurts:

1 hour ago, YUNGATA said:

That clip of the paparazzi asking Barrie if it’s true they broke up and him dismissing it as rumours is still pretty sad tbh. I get that break ups can be messy but dumping him via the press can’t have been the only way to go about that.

I don't judge her. Perhaps it was difficult for her to tell him personally, for some reason. After all, no one knows what their relationship was like and under what conditions it all ended - We only know what she wanted to share. If she did it that way, it was because she thought it would be the best. I don't know, I think she would have done it differently if there was option.

Idk sis seems like the type who burns bridges with her exes

I can't see her getting back with any of them ever, but let's not pretend that Barrie was the worst of them or anything because it's clear that many of the others weren't great.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Clay putting you all in your place - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Idk sis seems like the type who burns bridges with her exes

I can't see her getting back with any of them ever, but let's not pretend that Barrie was the worst of them or anything because it's clear that many of the others weren't great.

just say sean 

20201015_085527.thumb.jpg.34b93cf91e1736

9 minutes ago, Nobody said:

just say sean 

20201015_085527.thumb.jpg.34b93cf91e1736

Actually I feel like Sean probably treated her okay, given that they still seem to be friends. She needed to get rid of him though for reasons already discussed ad nauseam.

I was thinking more Fuck Boy Gerald and Fran, who definitely cheated, at the very least.

22 minutes ago, Elle said:

But he didn't explicitly say they're still together

:um:

Anyway whatever. She looks like she's having fun in Texas. Without him. :oic2:

30 minutes ago, Elle said:

Idk why but this tweet straight up annoyed the fuck outta me :pout: 

I know he didn't confirm or deny anything but the good sis Lana is literally posting feet pics on Twitter and posting cryptic captions on everything like sis HAS to be going through something :omg: 

Spoiler

(maybe he doesn't know they broke up :oic:)

Spoiler

( sorta irrelevant I had an ex do that to me I swear it's a Cancer thing to break up with somebody and have them find out like two weeks later :bebe:)

4 minutes ago, peach perfume said:

Not him complaining about a lack of privacy after plastering her car, her backyard, her bathroom, etc, all over his social media accounts at various times. Like okay?

Just seems smug and condescending idk.

29 minutes ago, peach perfume said:

I know he didn't confirm or deny anything but the good sis Lana is literally posting feet pics on Twitter and posting cryptic captions on everything like sis HAS to be going through something :omg: 

Hide contents

(maybe he doesn't know they broke up :oic:)

Hide contents

( sorta irrelevant I had an ex do that to me I swear it's a Cancer thing to break up with somebody and have them find out like two weeks later :bebe:)

didn’t barrie say he found out they broke up from an article/interview? 

:eartha::eartha::eartha:

mr. “privacy” is on BORROWED time 

whoops just scrolled up :bebe:

19 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Not him complaining about a lack of privacy after plastering her car, her backyard, her bathroom, etc, all over his social media accounts at various times. Like okay?

Just seems smug and condescending idk.

I was going to say that now. Who exposed the relationship and she on social media was he. No coherence. :oopna2: