Carmen

Twitter Updates

I thought she was Ms. World Peace nowadays. Can she ever be consistent with what she preaches. :lmao:

Does she contradict herself? Very well then, she contradicts herself; she is large— she contains multitudes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I honestly thought this was a funny edit when I saw the screenshots on Twitter. Is this real life?

I feel violated. L Del Rey, how did you get that way?

I'm not gonna lie, I am LIVING for Lana's replies but, as YUNGATA said; I cringed so fucking hard omfg.

Also, idk if Lana's actually confirming she's gotten plastic surgery or if she's owning the plastic surgery (even if she hasn't gotten one) just to piss miss 'who dat who dat' more (like when someone calls you a ho and you just say "yeah B and I'm still getting more dick than you", feel me?). But on the real, it's just not a surprise

I can't believe she snapped like that really, she deserves the trend for coming out like that.

"I won't not fuck you the fuck up", my God. Queen. I stan again.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

This is so funny lmao tomorrow Lana gon be like “sorry about that kids - happiness is a butterfly xx”

this reminds me of when a goody soccer mom snaps and drags someone and then goes back to her normal routine

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The fanbases' reactions are really what makes twitter beefs unbearable. The shit Lana said was mostly childish and cringey which at least makes it kinda funny. Azealia being mean and delusional AS ALWAYS. That woman ended her career all by herself years ago. If somebody with a bigger public support (idk Cardi for example) came for Lana, she prob wouldn't have responded... so let's keep it together and stop praising or demonizing this situation.

Iconic

30275194637_d607eba829_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS